Lt. Commander
# 61
05-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
yarly, knew u'd understand brah =]
Lt. Commander
# 62
05-29-2011, 04:35 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
Lt. Commander
# 63
05-29-2011, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesko
Guys, i use Varanus ship on klingon side and i am healer. This new torps killed me when i was on 100 hull and full shield. How the hell this is possible
How many allies (Drones, Platforms, other players) were within 3km of you when the final detenation went boom? If you had 2 drones and a repair platform within 3km of you when it exploded, that would have been about 5k x 4 = 20,000 K hit right there on YOU.
Lt. Commander
# 64
05-29-2011, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Beta stacking makes the secondary hella strong. What is the cooldown on these I was flying against a defiant and it seemed every 5 seconds I was getting and over the shoulder HP torp. I could have swore the CD was 15 seconds. Yeah nothing like a out balance feddy bear only tactic.

I have pretty much left match when I see FS in the match call it principle or whatever. I have seen some questionable (but unconfirmed) things and leave it at that.
There not a unique item. You could if you wished load 3 of them on the front of a ship... and fire 3 in 9 seconds... turn and repeat... over and over till you blowed up. Its pretty silly. Thanks for more broken PvE toys Cryptic. At the very least these should have been a unique item so no one could carry more then one.
Lt. Commander
# 65
05-29-2011, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
There not a unique item. You could if you wished load 3 of them on the front of a ship... and fire 3 in 9 seconds... turn and repeat... over and over till you blowed up. Its pretty silly. Thanks for more broken PvE toys Cryptic. At the very least these should have been a unique item so no one could carry more then one.
Yes sir ,
A SV just did it to me in pvp when I chased him what a joke. He kept repeating this item and I dont know what hapeen 1 sec 80% hull next 20% then next death and all I saw was purple booms so I was very disapointed in this especially after the other person turn and glouted from this. I still out damage everyone by a wide margin, but really cryptic pls test this more, somthing up especially when u have heavy -res on a target.

Ive been away for a month now we got this BS, HE wont even clear it ....
Lt. Commander
# 66
05-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
How many allies (Drones, Platforms, other players) were within 3km of you when the final detenation went boom? If you had 2 drones and a repair platform within 3km of you when it exploded, that would have been about 5k x 4 = 20,000 K hit right there on YOU.
LOL is it really that broken?

Edit- Just done some testing and it certainly seems to work like this, couldnt get more than 10 strikes, but that was 48k damage to hull.
Lt. Commander
# 67 Harpengs in PvP
05-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Go feds go, go feds go, go feds go!

Making a feddie right now, i want this kind of burst damage in pvp

If ya can't beat em, join em!
Lt. Commander
# 68
05-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Lt. Commander
# 69
05-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronScarlet
Yes sir ,
A SV just did it to me in pvp when I chased him what a joke. He kept repeating this item and I dont know what hapeen 1 sec 80% hull next 20% then next death and all I saw was purple booms so I was very disapointed in this especially after the other person turn and glouted from this. I still out damage everyone by a wide margin, but really cryptic pls test this more, somthing up especially when u have heavy -res on a target.

Ive been away for a month now we got this BS, HE wont even clear it ....
I'm calling you out on your disingenuous fairytale here. First, i was the sci vessel, 2nd you followed me all over the map so I finally turned around and did exactly this, and in this order... full aux scramble sensors, gravity well 3, photonic fleet, scorpion fighters, and then I flew over you in the gravity well with Eject Warp Plasma 1, there was ONE harg'peng explosion and you died. The photonic fleet and the warp plasma did you in, not whatever magic fairy tale you're coming up with here.

You got beaten fair and square, stop it with making things up.
Lt. Commander
# 70
05-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Not complaining, I'm already in the process of enlisting.

Your orders, sir?

Harpeng'Hero of the USS Peng'uin reporting for duty, Admiral Quinn!