Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
This could be along the lines of ships (breen, cardassian) or ground costume (like doomsday mission with the klingons). maybe look like romulan, or get that dahar master look.

These would be devices you slot on your ship or characters, they would be perminant and work in combat.

As there are already ones in the latinum store for a limited time, they could also add the ground ones and maybe increase the useage to a couple of hours worth or something or perhaps make them perminant as well to give people a choice.

would you buy them, or would you be happy to grind out dabo wins?

This to me would be something cool, help role play and be something truly cosmetic which was the idea behind the store to begin with.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2011, 03:47 PM
i think they need to fix the actual game along with the Holoemitters that are already in game no need for us to pay them real money for something we have already payed cryptic for and are waiting on them making good on our money... I SAY NO MORE C-STORE FLUFF!! this game has so many issues its absolutely insane they need to put in some overtime.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-28-2011, 11:26 PM
I say no...... Theres to much going to the C-Store already....

IF they brought in personal emitters it should be an ingame item buyable with energy credits... you know the supposed main currency of the game !!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-28-2011, 11:31 PM
It would be nice if stuff like that was craftable...

Z
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Would like them to make the ship holoemitters a permanent device rather than a one use only, but at least with a cool down before you can use again.

I had a sad face after buying the Gelki emitter for 115k GPL and using it just to see it disappear from the game after 15 minutes.

GPL isn't easy to quickly build up and the emitters are more fun than a stupid wall trophy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meehee View Post
I say no...... Theres to much going to the C-Store already....

IF they brought in personal emitters it should be an ingame item buyable with energy credits... you know the supposed main currency of the game !!!!
There are going to be 2-3 C-Store releases a month regardless and they've basically said they won't do new art unless it's for a featured episode or the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-11-2011, 05:49 AM
id like to see useful things in the C-Store and less gimmicks. Holoemitter would be a nice reward for maybe a mission rerun or something. But thats as afar as id go to get one
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-11-2011, 06:21 AM
No, I wouldn't.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
There are going to be 2-3 C-Store releases a month regardless and they've basically said they won't do new art unless it's for a featured episode or the C-Store.
This is what our monthly subs get us ladies and gentlemen. Almost nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-12-2011, 09:32 PM
No. No I would not.