Lt. Commander
# 1 Love the 500 day
05-29-2011, 04:57 PM
Loving the klingon side of the 500 vet reward! I just have one small request in regards to it. Can we please add the cape to the non-fur version of the veteran shoulder pad?

The way I do my klingon crew is that the shoulder pads and sash are what show a honors. I want to add just one of the fur pads to my General and I want to have the capes flapping. It just doesn't look right with the cape only on one side and was sad to see I had to have the fur to have the cape.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-29-2011, 09:37 PM
I haven't gotten it yet, so I'm wondering something. On the picture of it I saw, there was like a cut-out down the middle of it. Can you also have a full cape?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Is there any way you could post a picture of it. I still have a few days before I get mine. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-31-2011, 11:11 AM
Is this why I couldn't find it? I put on the vet shoulder pads because I read it attached to them, but not the fur ones, because I thought they were ugly.
Which tab lists the cape? Is it the same one as the spine armor? Back I think. I am at work so I can't check.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-31-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinubabear View Post
Is this why I couldn't find it? I put on the vet shoulder pads because I read it attached to them, but not the fur ones, because I thought they were ugly.
Which tab lists the cape? Is it the same one as the spine armor? Back I think. I am at work so I can't check.
It and option that apears when the new shoulders are selected