Lt. Commander
# 1 Help the KDF!
06-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Buy all the costumes you can in the C-Store so that Cryptic will make more of them!
Turns out, the reason why Cryptic doesn't make any KDF costumes is because the KDF isnt buying any!

So buy em all to support more development for the KDF!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2011, 04:58 PM
I just purchased the Klingon Original Series uniforms, the Swordmaster Greatcoat, and the Empire Subject Races Outfit Pack.

I'm doing my part, are you?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2011, 05:01 PM
didn't want to fork out for the KDF 20th century formal wear, did you?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
[font="Verdana"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]I just purchased the Klingon Original Series uniforms, the Swordmaster Greatcoat, and the Empire Subject Races Outfit Pack.
Being tired and all today, I scrambled to the Cstore to look for these long coveted items...
Ya got me...got me good there...
Hm, gee, no C store costumes at all for the Klingons. Unless ya count the Merc off duty pack...
1 ship skin, the Vorcha...a few conquered races' T6 ships, most of them...meh...
A few bridge interior packs, yeah, gonna be spending a lot of time there, taking screenshots of me half submerged in the captain's chair when I use the sit emote...
So...they don't make em...why again?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Being tired and all today, I scrambled to the Cstore to look for these long coveted items...
Ya got me...got me good there...
Hm, gee, no C store costumes at all for the Klingons. Unless ya count the Merc off duty pack...
1 ship skin, the Vorcha...a few conquered races' T6 ships, most of them...meh...
A few bridge interior packs, yeah, gonna be spending a lot of time there, taking screenshots of me half submerged in the captain's chair when I use the sit emote...
So...they don't make em...why again?
Ok. Now THAT is funny.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
I just purchased the Klingon Original Series uniforms, the Swordmaster Greatcoat, and the Empire Subject Races Outfit Pack.

Chuckles!

Hmm let's see, KDF C-Store choices to pick from... some bridge packs and a handful of ships ... oh and a Borg officer. With so many options I cannot for the life of me figure out why KDF doesn't generate more revenue !

I'd happily go spend some points in the C-Store if they had actually had some variety to pick from. If Cryptic was actually serious and wanted to generate some quick cash then make the Orion female outfits available cross species on the KDF side and add some TOS style (knee and/or thigh high) female boots. I'd be shocked if just those couple things didn't generate some interest damn fast. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-08-2011, 05:55 PM
And don't miss out on your opportunity to buy the TOS Augment race.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-08-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm sitting on a bunch of Cryptic points and I'm not spending them on anything else until they add more Klingon content there. In addition, I won't be buying any more Cryptic points until that happens. Looks like I won't be buying any more for some time.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
didn't want to fork out for the KDF 20th century formal wear, did you?
Not yet. I'm still waiting for the Non-Dreadlock Hairstyles Pack to go to Holodeck, then I'll probably pick them both up.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-08-2011, 08:29 PM
the only thing in the C-store for the kdf that can't be obtained in game that is really worth getting in the vor'cha skin (even thats questionable since its the only other skin the vor'cha has and many believe it should have been free) and maybe one of the bridge packs. most of the bridge packs are just recolours of the versions we already get free or they add a pillar or two in randomly. I think one of the battlecruiser type packs actually has a half decent layout thats different enough from the free ones to be worth it.

other than those...
targ pup, many people got it for free, many others don't carer about it one way or the other
borg officer, same deal many people got it for free though at least more people that didn't actually care about it.
melee weapon pack... becase kdf don't do a pretty cool mission to get a purple batleth that levels with you...

yea Dan may want to look at whats actually on offer kdf side, might show him why kdf c-store stuff isn't selling so well.