Lt. Commander
Hi

I played the game at launch but decided to cancel the subscription 2 month later because I thought it's better to wait till the game gets some improvement and error correction. I was part of a small fleet then but it broke up after 1 month.

I'm looking for a fleet to do
- PVP
- STF
and people who
- help me get to know the game again
- Tell me where to spend my abilities
- Which ships/weapons to use for PVP

I'm not so much into RP.

I prefer a rather big and active fleet. (active at Europe Time Zones)
Lt. Commander
# 2 The Clan Hunters
05-31-2011, 03:38 AM
Hi

I think the Clan Hunters would be a good fit for you,

We are active, mature and helpful.

Feel free to check us out by typing /channel_join ClanH in the in-game chat box.

If you like what you see just ask for an invite on that channel.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2011, 03:40 AM
Nesi, Im sure You would have a great time in Federation Fleet.

There are those that PVP and have awesome builds that can help ya out.

STF's We do um all.

Getting to know the Game again... Oh wow, the things we can show you.

How to spec out your abilitys, We Can sure help with that. Although it changes bu play stile. We can tell ya what we use, but then you do need to set it for the way you play.

And we dont focus on RP.

Federation fleet is world wide, We have many members in the UK, and USA. Also Germany, Singapore, Africa, Australia, ect.

Other things, We are a friendly bunch and Focus on FUN, FAIR, FRIENDLY, And being social. We are larger fleet that was formed before beta and is still going. Without alts we have around 250 members. Full fleet bank, Including a crafting bank. A klink fleet and many other pluses. We have a web site and forums, Team Speak 3 Voice comms. I also have a Group set up on my Face Book page for the fleet to keep in touch on.

Now im not going to lie to you, It is slow in many of the older large fleets, due to content. But will change when season 4 comes out next month or so. Even at that there is 15 or more people online during peak hours. And a few of us that are on in the slowest of hours.

I joined up with Federation fleet like 8 months ago and It has been great. Could not ask for a better group of friends.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-31-2011, 03:40 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-31-2011, 04:52 AM
Nesi,

IŽd like to invite you to take a look at the 3rd fleet recruitment thread. We are a big active fleet with alot of members from around GMT timezone.
Feel free to visit us at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-31-2011, 06:08 AM
Hey Nesi, you sound alot like I do. I ended up in the 12th Fleet, and here's the link to the 12th's STO recruitment thread.

We have activity all through the day, so timezone is not a matter for you. Just a quick little thoughts on your comments (my comments in red):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesi
- PVP
(whether it's ground or space, the 12th is always forming teams to do pvp)
- STF
(There is daily STFs for new timers and old timers. Members that haven't done the missions yet usually get highest priority when forming teams, followed by those that do them regularly. That way everyone in the fleet learns how to do them.)
and people who
(Sometimes you get too much information, but it's neat when you think you got it down, and someone brings up a little known fact that you don't know.)
(we have groups in the 12th that break these down and help you, if you want, to maximize the abilities)
(Just like abilities, you ask anyone from the Tactical division, and you will be given a long list of ways to improve your space pvp, or the MACO division will help you with the ground pvp side.)

I'm not so much into RP.
(Join the club!!!!! Our Medical division is the RP group in the 12th, but you don't have to RP in the fleet. It's completely voluntary.)

(12th is pretty large, and has members on it at all times. Regardless of the timezones.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesi View Post
Hi

I played the game at launch but decided to cancel the subscription 2 month later because I thought it's better to wait till the game gets some improvement and error correction. I was part of a small fleet then but it broke up after 1 month.

- PVP
- STF
and people who

I'm not so much into RP.

We have just what your looking for.
We are a fleet of 40+ members on Federation, and 25+ on Klingon.
Were 18+, mature, friendly and laid back
We have teamspeak and a website
Were allied with the best fleets out there
We enjoy STF's, PVP, PVE and enjoy having fun
We like to help others who need leveling
We welcome all time zones.
We have been around since January 2010

www.psiaquarrifleet.webs.com

Get in charge with me in game at @Cassanova007
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesi View Post
Hi

- PVP
- STF
and people who

I'm not so much into RP.

Hey there, I am a Fleet Admiral in TOS Veterans. Our fleet only has one requirement and thats that you are 30 or over. You can't get more mature than maturity itself. We have members in their 30's and 40's and older form both North America and Europe. I myself am from England. Our membership is increasing to the point we have recently started a Klingon Fleet and we are in the process of starting an alliance so we can get into some more serious PvP. What makes our fleet special though is that you can put in as much as you want or as little as you want. We have no time commitments as we all have our main lives to lead. Some of us have families, some work around the clock while some are busily retired. But we all love Star Trek and that is the glue that binds us.

You can visit our website to see what we are like and then if you want you can send in an application form, which gets quickly seen to. You can visit our Academy where we have lots of topics about builds and other tips about the game as well as join in socially through twitter or facebook, which are, of course, all optional and the fleet can be enjoyed without participating in these facilities.

There are lots of fleets out there, it is just a matter of time before you find one that fits you just right.

Live long and prosper.
D42
Lt. Commander
# 9 Alpha and ...
06-07-2011, 02:14 AM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, this Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you