Lt. Commander
# 21
05-31-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
I always thought my promotion and command were due to my exemplary character and service. Now I realize it was just another Iconian plot
They need you and your ship to further their goals. They set up a plot to see your character given his own ship when he was still an Ensign. Doesn't that seem a little eerily coincidental? Obviously Admiral Quinn is in league with the Iconians, even if he's unaware of it (or is he!?).
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-31-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Identiaetlos View Post
I suppose my Tactical Officer, who had control of my ship at the time, then is an Iconian double agent.
Wouldn't hurt to interrogate him.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali-fal
Wouldn't hurt to interrogate him.
Perhaps. She has her own command, now. Might prove difficult. That would mean there is an Iconian double agent in command of a Federation starship, masquerading as a Vulcan. Truly shocking.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-31-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Perhaps. She has her own command, now. Might prove difficult. That would mean there is an Iconian double agent in command of a Federation starship, masquerading as a Vulcan. Truly shocking.
She's probably not the only one.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-31-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
She's probably not the only one.
Probably not. For all I know, I could be one. Though, I'm not disguised as a Vulcan.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-31-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Probably not. For all I know, I could be one. Though, I'm not disguised as a Vulcan.
By suggesting you could be one, you could be admitting you are one. But if that were the case, you'd know I'd investigate whether you were one or not... but if you were an Iconian, you'd know that I'd know that I'd investigate you for being an Iconian... but if you're really an Iconian double-agent, then...

... ow.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-31-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
But which one is the iconian? Dax? Kira? Both? The answer is... NEITHER!!!! The REAL Iconian in the picture is Quarks Bar. Yep, the Iconian double agent is disguised as Quarks Bar.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Quote:
But which one is the iconian? Dax? Kira? Both? The answer is... NEITHER!!!! The REAL Iconian in the picture is Quarks Bar. Yep, the Iconian double agent is disguised as Quarks Bar.
I read that in the voice of John Cleese. Maybe John Cleese is an Iconian plat?
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-31-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
I should have expected such a cunning disguise from the Iconians.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Quote:
I should have expected such a cunning disguise from the Iconians.
But what about the S31 agent disguised as the bar stool?