Lt. Commander
# 121
06-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
Well after its been captured you can follow anyone, so its much better than just an active follow of someone at 15km?
you cant see health or scores in demorecord though? can you? i have no idea :p
Lt. Commander
# 122
06-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamupp View Post
you cant see health or scores in demorecord though? can you? i have no idea :p
Yep, from what I know, demorecord only shows you the "3D action" and objects. No buffs/debuffs, health, score, etc...
Lt. Commander
# 123
06-07-2011, 01:24 PM
The idea was to have me and maikai record all games we would join and cloak up and watch the fight and youtube it later, but you / your team doesn't want ous there then we wont join.
Lt. Commander
# 124
06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
The idea was to have me and maikai record all games we would join and cloak up and watch the fight and youtube it later, but you / your team doesn't want ous there then we wont join.
thats right, but if we could get each team to have one of their own players (if able to) record the match that would help us a ton. we could then have a complete record for everyone to see
Lt. Commander
# 125
06-08-2011, 09:07 PM
alrighty boys and girls and aliens of all ages.

all 8 teams have submitted their teams. any last minute tweeks to these teams need to be submitted before 5am saturday east coast time. as soon as i get home from work i will check my mail here and pop in game for a bit. during this time i will be updateing any changes to the master roster me and zorena have.

once that update is done all teams will be posted here on this thread, at this point no teams may swap out any members until after the first game is played.

at the very least all team captains(or reps) need to join the JunePvP chat channel ingame to allow us to communicate on sunday for the matches. (other memebrs may join as well but please keep the chatting down)

ALSO, any teams that are able and willing to record their matches would help me and zorena out a lot. we would like to record all the matches, but there are only 2 of us and any team that is able to record their own battles would be greatly appreciated.

on the day of the "fun" we will release all the teams roill number and pair them off from highest to second highest etc etc. this was the easiest and most streamlined way i could think to do this, considering its all in good fun .

see you alll out there, and may the best team win
Lt. Commander
# 126
06-10-2011, 03:04 AM
All teams are entered and final until after the first match. see the first post to check out the other teams.

teams will be paired off on the day of the FUN. (it keeps things simple). after the first round, the 4 that move on will roll each one last time to find out who they play against for round 2.

REMEMBER the whole point of this is for everyone to have fun, so everyone pleaese try to have it.

if this is considered a success then TSI will host another day of fun in july as well (and more then likely on a saturday for convience) if another teams show interest we may bump the numbers from 8 to 16 (again, it keeps everying simple)

those teams that wish to register can go ahead and send me team info. (i know its way early but it never hurts to toss this out here) there may be minor tweaking to the ship lists so all i need is a team captain to basically claim the teams spot to secure their place.

winner of this day of fun will have a spot held for them if they wish, and any teams that were asked to be on standby will also have a spot reserved for them.

THANKS and see you all on sunday
Lt. Commander
# 127
06-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Matteo, my toon's name is LisiStrata ....

Haven't you ever read Aristophanes? :p http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
Lt. Commander
# 128
06-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Thy View Post
Matteo, my toon's name is LisiStrata ....

Haven't you ever read Aristophanes? :p http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
lol my bad but i just copy paste this stuff O
Lt. Commander
# 129
06-11-2011, 05:10 AM
How is it going to work anyway? I get the "best of three matches", but the rest? will it be something like a small Soccer World Cup?

8 teams -> 4 Teams VS 4 Teams -> 4 winning teams left -> ???
Lt. Commander
# 130
06-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Thy View Post
How is it going to work anyway? I get the "best of three matches", but the rest? will it be something like a small Soccer World Cup?

8 teams -> 4 Teams VS 4 Teams -> 4 winning teams left -> ???
single round elmination- first to twenty or highest kills at the end of the 45 minutes moves on to the next round.

8-4-2-winner. tourny should ideally last no more then 3-4 hours