Lt. Commander
Just want to know if I have this straight.

I have several c-store ships claimed on several of my characters. IF I dismiss some of those ships from my character's ship list to make room to try out other ships will I be able to reclaim those ships from the c-store afterwards? And what happens to consoles that came with those ships? Do they vanish when the ship is dismissed, or do they get copied when the ship is reclaimed (if that's how it works)?

Main reason I'm asking is because I'm planning to pickup the flagship 3 packs, and it seems kinda wasteful to keep all three when I'll likely decide to fly just one of them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vawlkus View Post
Just want to know if I have this straight.

I have several c-store ships claimed on several of my characters.

IF I dismiss some of those ships from my character's ship list to make room to try out other ships will I be able to reclaim those ships from the c-store afterwards?

Yes... However, there have been reports that certain bundles provide issues... Be aware of this.

And what happens to consoles that came with those ships? Do they vanish when the ship is dismissed,

No... The console will not dissapear, unless it is mounted on the ship that is dismissed... Same with every other item.

or do they get copied when the ship is reclaimed (if that's how it works)?

This

Main reason I'm asking is because I'm planning to pickup the flagship 3 packs, and it seems kinda wasteful to keep all three when I'll likely decide to fly just one of them.

Indeed...

Answers above.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Not only to 'unique' consoles stay when the ships are dismissed (I have a whole collection of these things...) the spare Odyssey ships are great for storing spare (but bound) weapons, ship equipment and consoles without taking up valuable inventory space...
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Not only to 'unique' consoles stay when the ships are dismissed (I have a whole collection of these things...) the spare Odyssey ships are great for storing spare (but bound) weapons, ship equipment and consoles without taking up valuable inventory space...
That'd be nice except I already HAVE a dozen ships in there that I could use to that end
Some are ones I do use on occasion, the rest I didn't want to loose.

@anazonda
Lemme guess, the Flagship packs are susceptible to this bug?
Ah well, so long as I can get back some of the other ones that I don't use (like the thunderchild, Rhode Island, Nebulae, etc) then it should be all good. I just have to be careful that the ships I release are on the c-store list individually.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-11-2012, 02:58 AM
Quote:
@anazonda
Lemme guess, the Flagship packs are susceptible to this bug?
Ah well, so long as I can get back some of the other ones that I don't use (like the thunderchild, Rhode Island, Nebulae, etc) then it should be all good. I just have to be careful that the ships I release are on the c-store list individually.

Thanks
No, but some of the other packs tend to be, like the DS9 pack. if you discharge the Chaffee shuttle, you pretty much need to get rid of *all* the items (like weapons and doffs) to reclaim it.