Lt. Commander
Star Trek Online The Original Series (TOS) Veterans Fleet is dedicated to the greatness that is the original series, Star Trek, from which all other Trek flows!

The TOS Veterans Fleet is for mature casual players in their 30's and 40's (and beyond) that wish to participate in fun, fellowship and sharing of STO knowledge.

We want to fill out the UK English side of the fleet a bit more so we are now opening our recruiting efforts to the Greenwich Mean Time zones (GMT) for English speaking captains.

GMT - 2 hour
GMT - 1 hour
GMT Greenwich Mean Time
GMT + 1 hour
GMT + 2 hour

Remember we are a mature fleet with an interest in maintaining the spirit of the original series through gameplay and the use of TOS era uniforms and equipment in game but now that we are in the 25th Century we can play with all the cool toys and ships that we want.

Please see the blogspot for a little bit of the developing storyline behind our fleet:

Check out our website at TOSFLEET.COM

-TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN (or WOMAN) HAS GONE BEFORE-

Ambassador KATRA
KATRA@James_Bailey
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-01-2011, 10:25 PM
TOSFLEET.COM

We are old (+30)
We are mature (see above and donít go by the definition)
We like TSO better than the rest (but we like everything Star Trek)
We like to Rollplay (TOS)
We are social before gameplay
We think Kirk could kick Picardís A$$!
We have an online Blog
We are funny (at least I am)
We are a small Fleet (hope to be medium)
We have UK members and US and Canadian Members that play all hours of the day
We are relaxed (no online requirement)
We have a cool website
We want more UK peole that feel the same way that we dodo
We have a website with a Fleet Application
We would like you to check us out and see if we are a good fit
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-02-2011, 02:26 AM
I've been in this fleet for a few weeks now, although I can't remember the exact date I joined as I was made to feel like a part of the family, it feels like I have known these guys (and ladies) forever. I'm not just saying that to promote the TOS Veterans, but to reassure people that this really is a mature fleet, I'm one of the youngest in the fleet at 31!!

So many fleets have mature in their criterea, but this one actually upholds what it means to be mature. It means acceptance no matter who, what or where you are and it is incredibly refreshing. I have been looking for a 'truly' mature fleet and while many are okay, TOS Veterans stands out.

I sound like some dodgy commercial.

We are seeking to extend our European timezone membership and invite more TOS Veterans into our growing global fleet. I myself am from England and I would love to see more Europeans in the fleet. Also since we are striving to be a global fleet we use the common and widely used English language to communicate socially in both our Federation and Klingon Fleets as well as to our Fleet Allies. So we encourage any mature English speaking people to join our fleet and join in the fun.

I have to point out that the fleet has no time requirements. We all have our own lives to lead and we know that you have families and other commitments. We respect you.

We encourage use of the website as its where most of the community hang out when they are supposed to be at work; that and our facebook page. We also have a twitter feed and blog.

If technology isn't your thing and you prefer to remain in the confines of the game itself, that's fine too. After all it's a game, it's supposed to be fun.

So go on... join.
You know you want to

TOS VETERANS