Lt. Commander
# 21
06-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Your optimism, in my opinion, is misplaced

LOLOLOL well (and that is a deep subject) evey one has a right to there own Opiniion...
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-06-2011, 01:56 PM
I would call the KDF a Work Undergoing No Progress. But we will see if Season 4 changes that.

My own personal experience with my Orion is that the best way to level is not to level. I normally play Fed, but whenever a new Featured Episode comes out, or a Replay starts, I bring her out to run it. While it is true that giving the KDF Fed content is not the same as giving the KDF KDF content, it is somewhat better than no content at all. I personally don't really care if I replay Federation content, as long as I can access it. (Many of the Remastered Episodes can't be)

I AM very hopeful that one of the things Season 4 brings is more customization options for the Klingon ships. I would be much happier than that than with more exclusive content, since I'm not going to run content of any sort in a ship I can't stand to look at. (Fortunately, I've been lucky there, as I absolutely LOVE the way the K'tanco looks)
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Thanks for all the links, it was educational. I've started to level my klingon on the side by grinding space mission and got to commander 5 but now most of the missions have so little xp. "empire defense against romulan aggression" was giving me 404xp from LC5 to C5 but now it's dropped to about 250. My FED toon is leveling slower because i'm playing with the wife but new missions are non-stop and we have to "fight" for which mission we want to do. I don't mind grinding a little on the klingon but the rewards for doing so are so few, things i would add would be:

1. ability to customize my ship like the feds (getting a new ship is almost a let down when there is not much you can do to it)
2. some distinction from the feds (such as better forward facing shields)
3. missions that you can have fun with and level