Lt. Commander
# 11
06-09-2011, 04:38 PM
I was hopeful of using the 500-day veteran belt (the Federation seal buckle) on the TWK jacket of my female Captain. When previewing the c-store set at the Tailor, I noted that the Jupiter belt clips badly when used with the female TWK jacket. But looks fine on the male version. I suppose it could be the jacket itself at odds. Please consider looking into this as time permits. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-12-2011, 01:09 AM
there is also a hell of a lot of clipping going on if you use

Jupiter 01 - 05 jacket + any Tight or Loose Pants or Skirts + seductive or cute stance

and even a little if you use feminine stance and only Jupiter parts...

see pic

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-q...00/Jupiter.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-12-2011, 01:29 AM
I find the uniforms very close to the uniform style from the High Guard Commonwealth officer uniforms from andromeda
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Tons of fixes for clipping with the female jackets are done and going into a build soon. Thanks for the feedback!
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-15-2011, 10:49 AM
how about the AGT uniforms i was waiting until they were fixed to buy them?
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Tons of fixes for clipping with the female jackets are done and going into a build soon. Thanks for the feedback!
Does it include the issues i have posted about the MALE variant and colors?
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...42&postcount=9

EDIT:
I know female stuff has apparently a higher priority than male uniforms, but i have bought the Jupiter pack too and my crew does not consist of little girlies wearing little skirts.
So can i expect to see some improvements too?

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreodred

Does it include the issues i have posted about the MALE variant and colors?
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...42&postcount=9

EDIT:
I know female stuff has apparently a higher priority than male uniforms, but i have bought the Jupiter pack too and my crew does not consist of little girlies wearing little skirts.
So can i expect to see some improvements too?

Live long and prosper.

Yes, there are some fixes complete for the Male variants as well (clipping, pips placement, etc). At this time, the colors are not changing.

For the record, Female uniforms are not a higher priority than the Male ones. We make them at the same time, with the same people.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Yes, there are some fixes complete for the Male variants as well (clipping, pips placement, etc). At this time, the colors are not changing.

For the record, Female uniforms are not a higher priority than the Male ones. We make them at the same time, with the same people.
I am glad to hear that and sorry i didn't want to sound offensive.
As long as that Belt thingy is going to be lowered on the male Jupiter 3 uniform, so that the Jupiter belt covers it, i am more than happy.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Glad to hear it! I'm really a fan of the way colors are handled on the Jupiter uniforms, particularly #3!
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-19-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chookhlo View Post
Glad to hear it! I'm really a fan of the way colors are handled on the Jupiter uniforms, particularly #3!
I really would have preferred it if all colors where of the same palette.
(All black colors are not really black but some kind of dark grey or something.)
If someone would prefer them to be different shades of black it still would be possible.

But making two parts of a uniform using two different palettes, where one can only choose one of them, is useless IMHO.
To be more precisely, if i choose to make the Jupiter 3 uniform red, then the small stripe that goes from the collar to the rank insignia turns nearly pink.
I still cannot comprehend why someone designs a uniform in that way.
My point is why give us the possibility to customize those uniforms if there a such nonsensical restrictions.
I am still very dissapointed by that uniform pack TBH.

Live long and prosper.