Lt. Commander
Hi everyone. I hope that this is informative if you haven't checked out the brand new costume features in the Foundry:

http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/sto...-new-features/
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Thanks for posting this new trick, Kirkfat! Your tutorial videos are always very helpful. One wonders whether this is a temporary fix or something we'll see in the Foundry for some time to come. I can think of a few things I'd like to do with moving objects but could do with a larger list of props! I also find it curious that many of the props listed as contacts are unavailable to us for use as... well, props.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-04-2011, 05:36 AM
Living consoles... fascinating!
I think I'll have to visit the Foundry now
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Well, Kirk spent a good portion of his career pwning computers so this is very canon.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2011, 06:59 AM
One beautiful thing about this; if they give us an enemy type that doesn't move and doesn't fire back, we can use this to make destructible objects even if they fix the "walls self-hack" problem.

Just have to make sure that enemy also doesn't drop loot or XP.

Tribbles, BTW, are the answer to the question "what kind of enemy would there be a desire to kill in-game, but doesn't move and doesn't fight back?"
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-05-2011, 07:04 PM
This could be very useful with destructible walls if they added those as an enemy type.