Lt. Commander
# 1 delete Main Character
06-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Hi all..

Got a question..

What will happen when I delete my main character? Do I loose everything. (cryptic points, special items).
Can I transfer all the items/emblems/money I have to a new main character?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-04-2011, 01:49 AM
you can transfer your money to other charachters but only through a third party or fleet bank.. also you can transfer items through the in game mail system as long as they are not bound to the char.

Your cryptic points will not be affected as they are attached to your account not your char.
Ensign
# 3
10-30-2012, 08:30 AM
What are some other things to consider when deleting a character and starting another? do fleet creds stay the same? after reaching lvl 50 with my FED character. i started a KDF one. but insted of starting at lvl 1, i started as a Comander and will only get 2 ship build creds. will the same thing happen with FED character?
Career Officer
# 4
10-30-2012, 08:39 AM
No, you will start any new Fed characters at level 0.
Klingon gameplay starts at Commander (no idea why) and is unlocked when your first character (Fed) reaches level 24 iirc.

Fleet creds are bound to that character, as is dilithium and any Bound to Character items.
If you are a premium member, you have access to the an account shared bank. 20 slots for items which are bound to account or unbound and a banking system for EC.

EDIT: This post has been closed due to being a "necro" thread. Remember, if a thread has not been posted to in over 30 days, please start a new thread to discuss a topic Thanks! ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-30-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Closed Thread