Lt. Commander
# 1 fresh captain
06-05-2011, 01:54 AM
32 y.o. fresh captain coming back to game after a long hiatus seeks active casual fleet for LTR and walks on the beach.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-05-2011, 02:09 AM
Hi Carbonated Water,

If it's romance you are looking for then you will love 3rd Fleet !

We are a large international fleet with members on in most time zones so we can walk those beaches any time you are in-game. Of course if you just wanted to chat then that's cool too. If you want an STF party we can bring our friends and get you though it in tact.
We have a GSOH and enjoy all aspects of life and the STO universe.

Check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Or check the vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1
Lt. Commander
# 3 Fleet seeks FWB, BBW preferred
06-05-2011, 04:44 AM
Howdy,

I know you said that your looking for a LTR, but I would like to offer you a FWB.

I invite you to join or at least check out The 2nd Fleet.

Our website is http://www.2nd-Fleet.org and we don't kiss and tell

See you out there and welcome back!
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-05-2011, 05:51 AM
If you're looking for long term, there are few who are as long term as the {UFP}, after recently celebrating 9 years running.
We're a flexible fleet, allowing for casual members to come and go as they please, partaking in what they want and when, with only a monthly roll call to keep their membership going.
And if at any time, your attachment should grow, well there are a bunch of options to spice your membership up a bit.

For more details contact me, or visit our website at www.ufplanets.com.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-05-2011, 11:08 AM
I sent you a PM, CarbonatedWater.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Just to let you know that we are out there!

The TOS Veterans Fleet was created out of a lack of mature fleets that were "mature in the way we are. We are all over 30, have work, school and or families and are looking for a long term fleet that if we want to we can start helping out right away or be involved as much as we want. If we have an idea or we want a different direction or focus, we are there to listen and make sure that everyone has a voice.

We have a TOS theme and a backstory to try to justify why we have older (TOS to TNG) uniforms in the 25th century but we do not require it. To be honest If I were moved to the 25th century I would be using all of the cool ships and gadgets available to me.

If you are interested in our fleet then please check out the website or send me a PM. It would be great to have you call Mariner 10 your home. We have Martian upside-down cake..

Mark (aka James Bailey)
Lt. Commander
# 8 Alpha and ...
06-07-2011, 01:13 AM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, this Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-07-2011, 04:14 AM
we;cpme back carbonated water,
you might want to look at the federal exploration fleet
we are a small fleet that runs our stfs mainly on the weekends
check out our post here on the forums or
if you would like to run a few stfs with us to see if you fit in thats fine also
all we are asking is that you be 18 or older have or be able to use ventrilo for stfs listening is a must talking is optional and be as active as possible

also i see your a greenbay packer fan?
let the fued begin seeings how im a bear fan (j/k about the fued)

hope to hear from you or run an stf with you soon

qubal@quball9
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-13-2011, 07:24 AM
If your still looking for a fleet, consider joining Pride of Starfleet. We are an adult casual fleet, who quest, pvp, pve, stf's and etc. If you want more info on our fleet, contact any member in game or visit are website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/.

Note: We have a federation fleet, klingon fleet, and a sith guild in swtor. We use ventrilo to communicate as well as the website forums.