Lt. Commander
Science Human VA, also have a Klingon Tactical LG also (if you RP on both sides, but this is mainly for my Federation character).

A lot of fleets or guilds in MMORPGs advertise "RP", but people have vastly different definitions of what RP means to them. For me, it means actual RPing, encouragement of RPing (but not heavy enforcement of it, OOC and IC chat rules are great...but telling me I have to do everything IC is unreasonable).

It means actual RP events. It means story arcs and character development. Some fleets and guilds advertise themselves as RP and don't actually Roleplay at all.

By 'Med to Heavy RP', I still want to join up with a fleet that RPs but still takes advantage of all the gameplay available, still fights in PvE and possibly (not a requirement) PVP.

I'm a very friendly, laid-back player, who will help wherever needed if I can, RP or combat. I have Vent, but due to a RL living situation, can only listen sometimes (and not always talk) when playing. But I type fast! And the right good group of friends I tend to stay loyal to for years in game.

I'm also far from being what I call an RP 'snob' (people so immersed in the lore of a universe that they're in that they forget that not everyone else is). I believe in RPing any aspect of the ST universe you wish, but if you want someone else to play along, at least acquaint that person with the lore if they don't know about it!

Tired of joining fleets that go silent and just fall apart after a few months or weeks, if anyone out there feels like your fleet might have what I'm looking for please let me know. I will listen to any reasonable sales pitch!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-05-2011, 11:05 AM
I sent you a PM, Tycalibur. Please let me know if you have any questions.