Lt. Commander
I thought remastering this one would be awesome due to its potential story wise and game play wise. On top of it, it would be a great occasion to create a Klingon pendant to this episode at the same time..... Thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-12-2011, 08:33 AM
That mission had been mentioned as one of the fed missions best suited for a remaster to include a klingon version of the story. So I believe its on the list for ones to be done, just dunno when
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Yes. I'm doing it right now, and it is SO boring!
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-12-2011, 09:39 AM
I love the story-line in that. They even have some voice acting as part of it. A little re-mastering would make it perfect!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_shirt_ View Post
I thought remastering this one would be awesome due to its potential story wise and game play wise. On top of it, it would be a great occasion to create a Klingon pendant to this episode at the same time..... Thoughts?
Unless they are going to make a Klingon version of the mission at the same time, I say forget it.

I don't know where the Dev staff is going to get all the time to do the things they say they want to do in Season 4. Sometime soon after Season 4 hits live, they want to start doing FE series more frequently with less breaks. I suspect that will take most of their time for missions. However, they also want to add "in the neighborhood" missions to Sol and Qo'Nos. I believe Gozer is now working on the STFs. So, if they want to remaster a mission and make a Klingon equivalent, that would be great, but I'm not crossing my fingers for it to happen any time soon.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-12-2011, 10:43 AM
They should re-master all the missions. It may take a long time but it definitely should happen.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
They should re-master all the missions. It may take a long time but it definitely should happen.
Ultimately, I believe it is their goal... But I was trying to suggest one (among a few) that could largely benefit both factions while not taxing too much extra resources compare to remastering an episode for Federation only.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Ultimately, I believe it is their goal... But I was trying to suggest one (among a few) that could largely benefit both factions while not taxing too much extra resources compare to remastering an episode for Federation only.
Well, if it was me I would turn Kuvah Magh into pvp instance with a chance to "meet" the other faction in place of NPCs'. That's just me though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
Well, if it was me I would turn Kuvah Magh into pvp instance with a chance to "meet" the other faction in place of NPCs'. That's just me though.
I do not think they will... Although, they did mention the use some of the maps from FEs for new PvP games/
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
I do not think they will... Although, they did mention the use some of the maps from FEs for new PvP games/
I guess we'll find out in time.