Lt. Commander
# 111
06-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Danger
The nice thing about STO is your face does't hurt after the match, just your ego.
But what about when I facesmash my space bar through PvE?
Lt. Commander
# 112
06-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
But what about when I facesmash my space bar through PvE?
What you aren't wearing that helment we bought you?
Lt. Commander
# 113
06-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
After being in a match, not knowingly, last night and when it was 13-1 he says in zone he was leaving, I agree with this sentiment.

Leaving matches like that is EXTREMLY poor sport for your team. If you have no intentions of staying just because your losing, don't bother Queueing up in the first place.

If all you want is to kill klingons, go to Ker'rat. You don' get blaime for leaving when you go there. And as long as you don't make your self look stupid in Zone chat there, you won't get farmed either. (Note: Mikey is the exception to that rule, because even though he makes himself look stupid there, he's typically funny about it, and can sometimes back up what he says... Sometimes..)
QFT. I don't understand why you que up at all. Please, OP, in the future don't make blanket statements like you did about the military either, it's insulting. Especially when you act the way you have in this forum and on the battlefield. I'm sure that others who have served cringe to think they are cut from the same cloth as you. Fact is you can't be the best overnight cause you tried a couple things differently. It takes time and practice to get better. Learn from it, don't gripe about it.
Lt. Commander
# 114
06-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaven616 View Post
Yeah its the Breen set up. I'm in the midst of junking it. Replaced the shields on it and that made a difference. Junking and trashing.. comming up short on funds but thats ok.. I'll make it through everything. An eye opener for sure. So transfixed with having things all purped out, I lost the reality of the abilities each item gives out. I just figured extreamly rare items were the best. That threw me when I was informed thats not the case. Most enlightening.
If you PM me in game, I can craft an Aegis set for you. I think I have enough samples, but I'll let you know.
Lt. Commander
# 115
06-08-2011, 05:53 PM
i don't even put power to my weapons in PVP as a KDF
Lt. Commander
# 116
06-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
If I see you I will kill nothing but you. This is what you get for leaving matches early.
Look i appologized for nerd rage. I accepted advice and applied it. But dont tell me to stay in a match that is clearly a lost cause just so some of you can develope bigger egos or to hear trash talk. I wont allow any one to farm me. If you want to hunt me have at. Lol i can always collect merits with out having to respawn. Now if you all just want to have a good pew pew match ill come out every time. Cheers see you in the arena.
Lt. Commander
# 117
06-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
If you PM me in game, I can craft an Aegis set for you. I think I have enough samples, but I'll let you know.
Thanks to a fellow pvper in this community i got a set. Thanks for the offer though.
Lt. Commander
# 118
06-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Quote:
But dont tell me to stay in a match that is clearly a lost cause just so some of you can develope bigger egos or to hear trash talk. I wont allow any one to farm me.
No one on here wants to farm you. staying in the match can help you understand PvP better even if you lose, Just looking at the buffs people play and at what times they play them can help you.
Lt. Commander
# 119
06-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Look i appologized for nerd rage. I accepted advice and applied it. But dont tell me to stay in a match that is clearly a lost cause just so some of you can develope bigger egos or to hear trash talk. I wont allow any one to farm me. If you want to hunt me have at. Lol i can always collect merits with out having to respawn. Now if you all just want to have a good pew pew match ill come out every time. Cheers see you in the arena.
When you leave a match, and openly admit to it on the pvp forums, you should expect to place a bullseye on your fore head.. Not just from your enemies, but from your allies. Especially if they are good pvp players from respectable fleets that will try to team you up, keep you healed, and help you through the match.

You don't want to be farmed? Stop leaving the match. Even if you just decide not to respawn, that's better then leaving the match. I'll still be annoyed about it, but at least if you see your team starts to do better one man down, who knows, you might actually respawn and contribute.. Other wise, enjoy that bullseye. I know I'll enjoy shooting at it.
Lt. Commander
# 120
06-09-2011, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
You don't want to be farmed? Stop leaving the match. Even if you just decide not to respawn, that's better then leaving the match.
Not really, if he leaves the match there's a chance of someone else joining it.