Lt. Commander
# 1 Re-earning the Breen Set
05-21-2011, 03:21 PM
I redid the Breen mission arc at Commander after having run it at Lt. Commander. The Items I was using were MK 4, and the new items are Mk 6. Obviously, a player can only have one at a time. My problem is, after discarding the old set, It will not let me pick up the new items. I am now stuck with weaker items than the original set. Is this a bug, or was this intentional?

On another note, is there any way that the shield glow/reaction to an attack be blue or purple, similar to the glow given off by the Borg and Aegis Sheilds?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2011, 03:50 PM
log out and back into the game and see if that lets you complete the mission.

You can not customize the shield effects.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-22-2011, 02:21 AM
If you discard an item to redeem another version of the item, you either need to relog or session change. That way, it leaves the Retrieve section of the replicator.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Thanks! I have re-earned the Reman shield before and I had figured that I could do the same for the Breen Set. I don't quite understand why you can hold multiple Borg set items (and complete the missions) despite being unique, yet can't do the same with the Breen Set.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2011, 08:44 PM
I would like to be able to have as many breen sets as I am willing to do the mission for just like the borg set. I don't fully understand why it is set up this way. If I want to do the missions 20 times for each piece then that should be up to me.
It would also be nice to be able to get the borg consul as many times as I want but have it limited to 1 per ship. I don't want to have to swap out equipment when I change ships if I can just get duplicate equipment.
These are selfish requests but I don't see why the limitation is in place. It's not like you can put multiple shields or engines on a ship anyway.