Lt. Commander
Lets make PVP interesting: Doomsday Machine
Klingons vs Feds: Shove opponent down the maw of Doomsday Machine
You can use Tractor:Repulsor:Gravity Well
Add a Temp Death Penalty: You can't rejoin until next PVP match if Doomsday Machine swallows you whole
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Wouldn't science ships have an advantage here by stacking up on TBR and Gravity Wells?
Please explain your idea more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-07-2011, 06:02 PM
I still think we need a capture the flag.

You all get an innate Tractor Beam ability that affects the flag (a small asteroid of valuable material, perhaps) only upon map load, you then try to tow it to your base.

Gravity leans towards the center, so the closer you get to your base, the slower it gets. If the ship carrying the flag is destroyed, it starts to naturally drift back near the gravity phenomenon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Intrepid + Aux to ID + Evasive/Deuterium/whatever + Ablative Armor = trololololol
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-07-2011, 08:36 PM
We already have this in C and H.

On my fed, I have taken great pleasure in pushing big fat carrier base campers to meet the feddie turrets.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-08-2011, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar
I still think we need a capture the flag.

You all get an innate Tractor Beam ability that affects the flag (a small asteroid of valuable material, perhaps) only upon map load, you then try to tow it to your base.

Gravity leans towards the center, so the closer you get to your base, the slower it gets. If the ship carrying the flag is destroyed, it starts to naturally drift back near the gravity phenomenon.
And this is why we need a pvp foundry :p

(maybe a funticion of this pvp foundry could be to prohibit certain abilliies etc)

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=217663