Lt. Commander
# 1 Idea for Klingon Missions
06-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Not sure if it has been posted before or thought up, but just retell the stories that are Feds fighting KDF from the KDF side, saves some time for story writing.

For the Fed vs Rom stories, just make equivalent versions as KDF vs. Fed.

For the Fed vs. Card (True Way) it doesn't make as much sense I feel like for the KDF to have these missions as the others since Fed vs. KDF is self explanatory, and KDF vs. Rom makes sense since the Roms seem to be doing shady stuff that is more dangerous to both Govs and the KDF has a history with the Roms.

To balance out the Fed vs. Card the KDF need their stories with the Fehkiri (sp) expanded I think.

I feel like retooling these missions to have a KDF equal would be less time consuming that writing entirely new stories, and makes sense. Although I guess it's a lot to hope for for the KDF =(.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havlicek View Post
Not sure if it has been posted before or thought up, but just retell the stories that are Feds fighting KDF from the KDF side, saves some time for story writing.

For the Fed vs Rom stories, just make equivalent versions as KDF vs. Fed.

For the Fed vs. Card (True Way) it doesn't make as much sense I feel like for the KDF to have these missions as the others since Fed vs. KDF is self explanatory, and KDF vs. Rom makes sense since the Roms seem to be doing shady stuff that is more dangerous to both Govs and the KDF has a history with the Roms.

To balance out the Fed vs. Card the KDF need their stories with the Fehkiri (sp) expanded I think.

I feel like retooling these missions to have a KDF equal would be less time consuming that writing entirely new stories, and makes sense. Although I guess it's a lot to hope for for the KDF =(.
That's something DStahl has actually mentioned doing, but we have no concrete confirmation it will be none.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2011, 04:21 PM
While we're at it where are the KDF vx. Romulan missions?

Those two have been enemies for generations, you're not going to convince me that the KDF would pass on the opportunity to kick the Roms while they're down ... or the Rom take a few shots back.

Or for that matter what about the whole KDF supporting the Reman revolt vs the Roms that came up in the last set of featured episodes? That would make some nice missions too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I hope they do, I want a KDF but I can't enjoy leveling as it is =(. Give me dev tools Stahl and I'll do it!