Lt. Commander
# 1 Old Posts
06-11-2011, 08:12 AM
Hey, how can we view the old posts on the individual forums ( like the old Cruiser Class Starships forums). I found that the only one that I can get to is one I have bookmarked, but I can't reply to it.

Is there a way to move the old thread to the new forum?

Thanks,
Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2011, 12:19 PM
All of the old posts and information have been appropriately shelved, buried and dealt with.

These forums really don't have a useful mechanism for archiving gameplay tips and advice to be shared between players. There's some few stickied threads, but they don't even begin to cover the amount of amazing information the players have shared with each other.

No clue on why such useful information was deemed not needed anymore. But we just wipe the slate mostly clean and move on from here I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-12-2011, 05:06 AM
a few of the threads that were in the cruiser forum that had some great conversations didnt make the cut. a bit sore about that
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
a few of the threads that were in the cruiser forum that had some great conversations didnt make the cut. a bit sore about that
Yup. Me too. Especially since some of that stuff is going to come up again you know?

People are absolutely going to forget, say, for instance, how EPS consoles were changed 2 patches ago. And a lot of the key posts on that change ... lost to the interwebz.

sigh.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-12-2011, 02:52 PM
I guess if you´re just looking for specific information, like ship stats and such, a third party site like STOwiki is easier to access. Wading through dozens of threads here is not really fun.