Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Blackman
Quin Heavy Raptor

I.K.S. Korok

Front:
Quantum Torpedo Laoncher Mk XI [Acc] [Dmg]x2
Disruptor Dueal Heavy Cannons Mk XI [CrtD] [Dmg]x2
Disruptor Dueal Heavy Cannons Mk XI [CrtD] [Dmg]x2
Disruptor Dueal Heavy Cannons Mk XI [CrtD] [Dmg]x2



Aft:
Disruptor Turret Mk XI [CrtD] [Dmg]x2
Disruptor Turret Mk XI [CrtD] [Dmg]x2
Disruptor Turret Mk XI [CrtD] [Dmg]x2





Having Lots of fun In all PvE especialy in STFs
You may want to try and get CritH weapons so you crit more often, while crit spike will be lower you should have higher overal crit damage.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
go for acc crth crtd weapons from battlegroup omega, they perform much better than those crafted weapon
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I am ashamed to say it, but what?
Is thier a vendor or is it a drop?
ya I forgot that I was posting on the Klink thread XD It's the mark of exploration weapons I was referring to. So you can buy them from Qo'nos

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Blackman
I have tried them but with the crafted ones i am more then happy, if you read the descripton of the crafted ones thay give a +2% Crit chance AND a 20% Crit Severety plus the damage
What +2% crit chance?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
edited for stupidity.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
lol this is raptor thread not galaxy cruiser
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
this is what i get for using the "today's posts" function.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Here is mine as of 3/11/11. was very usefull in pvp.
Any tips, hints or comments welcome.

Fore:
Disruptor DHC (acc/Crith/Critd) 2
Disruptor DBB (acc/Critd/critd)
Quantam Torpedo (acc/Critd/crith)


Aegis set

Aft:
Disruptor Turrets (acc/Crith/critd) 2
TB mine launcher (at least until they nerf it)

Engineer:
+35% shield cap console
Nuetronium armor
+35% RCS

Science:
A2Sif generator
Hazzard console

Tactical:
Disruptor cannon consoles

Tactical: THY1 CRF1 BO3 ApO3
BTS? ApB1 CRF2
TT1

Engineer:
EPTS1 EPTS2

Science:
PH1 ST2
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
I'm at work so only mostly sure my build is:
1 x AP DBB

2 x AP HDC

1 x Tric Torp

3 x AP turrets
All emblem gear Mk XI

Tac:

TT1,BO2,CRF2,APO3
TsubE,APB1,THY2 (not used)
BO1

Sci:

PH1,ST2

ENG:

EPtS,AUXtSIF1

Consoles:

35% shield -emblem
35% RCS-Crafted MkXI
EPS -emblem

Haz x2 -emblem

Mag Gen x 4 -MkXI common

I will be dropping the Tric Torp and respecing back to Quantums and I will be dropping the BO1 for a HYT1
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Here is mine as of 3/11/11. was very usefull in pvp.
Any tips, hints or comments welcome.

Fore:
Disruptor DHC (acc/Crith/Critd) 2
Disruptor DBB (acc/Critd/critd)
Quantam Torpedo (acc/Critd/crith)


Aegis set

Aft:
Disruptor Turrets (acc/Crith/critd) 2
TB mine launcher (at least until they nerf it)

Engineer:
+35% shield cap console
Nuetronium armor
+35% RCS

Science:
A2Sif generator
Hazzard console

Tactical:
Disruptor cannon consoles

Tactical: THY1 CRF1 BO3 ApO3
BTS? ApB1 CRF2
TT1

Engineer:
EPTS1 EPTS2

Science:
PH1 ST2
Very good build Roach. Mine is extremely similar although there are some slight differences.

I believe I use PH2 and ST1 instead of the other way around. I don't think there's any huge reason for it, I just like more damage reduction.

I also use THY2 instead of APB1, and I stick a BO1 where you have BTS. I've found that you can use BO3, then 15 seconds later use BO1, then BO3 again, etc etc. However, you'll need an EPS Relay if you want to go this route, as BO is a pretty significant weapon power drain. (I have an EPS Relay where you have a turn console. I personally think the Raptor's turn rate is damn good even without a boost.)

Also, all my stuff is AP and not Disruptor. But all in all, a very similar build to what I have and I think it works great in PvP.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
06-09-2011, 10:12 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by atemporal View Post
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Lime"]Very good build Roach.
I believe I use PH2 and ST1 instead of the other way around. I don't think there's any huge reason for it, I just like more damage reduction.
Thanks. I thought ST gave a resistance buff to shields. If not I may change it to ST1 / PH2 as well.

Quote:
I also use THY2 instead of APB1, and I stick a BO1 where you have BTS. I've found that you can use BO3, then 15 seconds later use BO1, then BO3 again, etc etc. However, you'll need an EPS Relay if you want to go this route, as BO is a pretty significant weapon power drain. (I have an EPS Relay where you have a turn console. I personally think the Raptor's turn rate is damn good even without a boost.)
Sill experimenting with the cycling of same abilities in my builds. I do cycle EPTS1 and EPTS2 and found it very helpful. May give the BO1 / BO3 a try but will have to change my cannon consoles to Disruptor consoles to achieve maximum effectivness.

Quote:
Also, all my stuff is AP and not Disruptor. But all in all, a very similar build to what I have and I think it works great in PvP.
I'm working on AP, still building my loadout up.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:55 AM.