I'm an Engineer BOP.
As a tank/healer BOP, I love me some
EWP III + EPTE I to disable everything with my fast turning (or to lol at the cruiser that popped RSP at 10%) . Even if you hazzard everything, you're still ALL stuck! mwhahahaa!
ATS II TSS II ST II HE III for heals
DOUBLE TBs to support Raptors and other BOPs on our team getting kills for me.
RF I so I can do a little damage with my Antiproton dual heavies.
There are many combos so I'll just list the options and what I've been doing lately.
Boff Skill Options:
1. HE I, Sci II, TSS III, TBR III
2. TB I, TBR I, GW I, FBP IIII
3. PH I, Sci II, Tach Beam III, CPBIII
4. TSS I, Jam Sensors II, Energy Siphon II, VM II (This boff is used for ground occasionally use for Jam Sensor)
5. TB I, Sci II, Tach Beam III, VM III (VM III not bad when 1v1 vs a tank as it is disruptive to all systems)
1. TT I, CRF I, APO I, APD III
2. THY I, TBAux II, CRF II, DPB III (usually in an Lt slot if used I'm not spec'd and rarely use mines)
3. BFaW I, Torpedo Spread II, CVS II, CVS III (anti spam Boff)
4. TT I, CRF I, BO III, DPB III (usually in an L.C. slot)
5. BTSheilds I, APB I, CVS II, APO III (usually in a Lt slot if used unless anti spam or team that likes to group tightly)
1. EPS I, EPW II, Aux to Structure II, EWP II (usually in LT slot if used)
2. EPtAux I, Eng Team II, Aux to struc II, RSP III
Lately I've been flying Sci 1 commander, Sci 2 LC, Sci 3 Lt and Tac 2 in last Lt. in arena matches (it tanks pretty well if I can avoid TBs when my PH is on cooldown good CC but not so good on damage as I'm not spec'd to max out TBR damage output). But, there are many options of CC some heal/tank and Burst damage combos which I like. For me I find it's most important on deciding on SP distribution which I invest heavly in Engineering and limit the Tac/Sci options to overlap boosts as best I can.