Lt. Commander
So... are my BO's out to get me? Are they tired of my cowardly cloak without honor in preparation for a battle? Are they insane enough to go full on with a BoP uncloaked?

I don't know. They sure do like to decloak my BoP when they're through talking to me. WTF? I don't think this was happening prior to the last patch, but it sure is now. It's great, I get done blowing up an enemy, I cloak as I prepare for the next one, and then my BO wants to let me know something, thus they decloak my ship as punishment for my listening skills.

Could this bug please get fixed? I put in a bug report, but since those things aren't even searchable in the state that they are in right now, I don't trust it and felt like the forums was the best place to let you guys know that our BOs are seemingly out to get us.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2011, 10:17 AM
YOu have to admit the pop-up tipped decloaker ploy is an awfully inconvienant OP way for your command staff to show thier displeasure.
Lt. Commander
# 3
Noticed this happening myself... quite annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 4
As I believe an earlier poster stated, this affects MES as well. I have confirmed it on my Fed toon. Fix please.
Lt. Commander
# 5
I also agree that this is annoying and needs to be fixed. It's too bad the devs don't care about the Klingon faction and none of them will see these posts.
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJ
I also agree that this is annoying and needs to be fixed. It's too bad the devs don't care about the Klingon faction and none of them will see these posts.
Except neither of those things is true and they will undoubtedly address the issue.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Lets keep this going strong. Same thing happens with every cloaked ship I use, for the past 4 weeks. I've posted bug reports for every ship, for every mission its happened on (well not every mission, but enought that maybe they might get the point). Now lets ham it up a bit.

Come on Cryptic, this is a big problem. It seriously affects gameplay. It ruins every mission I do. My cloak is ineffective now. A simple pop up window can do what Starfleet has been unable to do for centuries. Lets get a move on the fix for this guys. Lets go. Chop chop.

OK, hamming is over. Seriously though, a fix would be great. I can understand that it takes time to get fixes for all the bugs, but something like this that immediately cancels out such an important ability is just too much. I finally get my fed tact officer into the Defiant retrofit, and my cloak is useless (I know more hamming it up).

So we would all appreciate your expediency in dealing with this little bug. Thank you Cryptic and keep up the good work.

Kirk - "Well Bones, do the new medical facilities meet with your approval?"
McCoy - "They do not. It's like working in a damn computer center"
Lt. Commander
# 8
Several threads with this theme are open along the forum. But nowhere is an official statement about this annoying bug. These aggressive pop-ups are there since Season 3 !!!! And nobody take care of this.
Lt. Commander
# 9
I don't even bother flying my Defiant, atm. The lack of cloak really is a deal breaker.
Lt. Commander
# 10
Seems to always go off in the middle of a cube cluster in Kerrat.