Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
You really want to make build for something that will be fixed in couple of days ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
You really want to make build for something that will be fixed in couple of days ?
Yeah why not it isn't like I am playing main toon regularly. :p Is it confirmed they are fixing it with the next patch.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Yeah why not it isn't like I am playing main toon regularly. :p Is it confirmed they are fixing it with the next patch.
No, Heretic posted that it's "being looked into."

6 months later...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluerockBeing04 View Post
No, Heretic posted that it's "being looked into."

6 months later...
So sort of like FaW I may get a good month of use out of
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Geko has confirmed that these will be fixed on June 16th.

Don't these things have a GCD or something, making more than 2 of them not worth it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
15 second cooldown

Well I loaded an intrepid out with heals and some sci skills like TB1, PSW, VM. No real DPS skills like FBP or Tykens or GW. I am a tac and so I had my captain's skills.

I did do a quick respecc with little to no knowledge of my build. I put 0 points in energy weapons and spread the rest around I specced in torps up to tier 2 then all the way into trics at T5.

2 Pengs and 1 Tric front
1 Peng 1 Cloaked TBM and 1 BA rear

did one CnH put everything but the tric on auto fire.

I did over 500K in damage and almost 500K in healing 12-14 kills no deaths.

I have never played a sci ship before this night.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
15 second cooldown

Well I loaded an intrepid out with heals and some sci skills like TB1, PSW, VM. No real DPS skills like FBP or Tykens or GW. I am a tac and so I had my captain's skills.

I did do a quick respecc with little to no knowledge of my build. I put 0 points in energy weapons and spread the rest around I specced in torps up to tier 2 then all the way into trics at T5.

2 Pengs and 1 Tric front
1 Peng 1 Cloaked TBM and 1 BA rear

did one CnH put everything but the tric on auto fire.

I did over 500K in damage and almost 500K in healing 12-14 kills no deaths.

I have never played a sci ship before this night.
Thats F*ckin weird but ok.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
06-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Not enough Pengas in your THREE Penga build. You need to find more room for more Pengas.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
06-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluerockBeing04 View Post
No, Heretic posted that it's "being looked into."

6 months later...
Geko followed up with a post indicating it has been fixed internally, but there would be a while before the next new build is scheduled to go out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
06-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Geko followed up with a post indicating it has been fixed internally, but there would be a while before the next new build is scheduled to go out.
I read it, fix is due the 16th.

My thanks to the dev team .
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:59 AM.