Lt. Commander
# 11
06-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
I totally can. But if I post it, it gets posted under my name. Since I want the poster to get due credit, I would prefer him (or her) to post. That way their name is in the spotlight.
Done & done!
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Awesome, I'll get to these in just a moment.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Here is the Klingon version of my Ship Comparison Chart: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...46#post3589446
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-14-2011, 11:16 AM
And stuck! Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-14-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
And stuck! Thank you.
Am I allowed to recreate my ship tier chart thread that was merged with my star chart thread? Although I know its kind of a mix between spidermitchs and Blayydes charts, if so it might be a good sticky?
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
Am I allowed to recreate my ship tier chart thread that was merged with my star chart thread? Although I know its kind of a mix between spidermitchs and Blayydes charts, if so it might be a good sticky?
The more the merrier, I say. The better the chance that if one of us falls behind the latest updates, the other two can fill in.

In my case I just copied the post over manually, and SpiderMitch duplicated his in this forum, so I'd just start a new thread for it. That way you can leave the star chart over there in Academy. I don't think Wishy would mind, in fact it probably means less work.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
The problem with these threads was that they had topical cross-overs and in the end lead to the same discussion. :\
Also: We're running out of space for stickies in the Academy. I'm still trying to find a way to keep informative threads useable while the forums remain readable. (I cut down by 16 subforums for this very reason: We were getting a bit bloaty.)

Feel free to redo your stuffs and I can release the current sticky. Just that especially "general stuff" that does not fit in these specific sub sections (Klingon/Fed ships, Char and BOff forums) will default to the Academy and there I am really trying very hard to find a way to have less stickies instead of ever more.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-15-2011, 05:42 AM
A suggestion: why not combine the thread with Blayyde's chart with the thread with Suricata's? Especially if Suricata splits the Feds and Klingon ships into their own charts. Would be interesting to compare notes.

Or Suricata could just post in the sticky in question - if he can...
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Don't forget to sticky my Ship Comparison Chart in the Federation forum, too. You stickied it here, but not over there...

To Archanubis: I'm not sure I like the idea of combining two different charts into one thread. I don't mind Suricata doing a size comparison chart, but I think we have slightly different ideas about the information we want to display. In fact, Suricata may decide not to do a precise side-by-side comparison, and instead alter the scale in the background, so the smaller ships can be displayed with more detail.

I think I will definately be borrowing that grid idea, though...
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-15-2011, 06:17 PM
No problem.
Closed Thread