Lt. Commander
i am looking to merge my fleet (recon unit omega) with another fleet. i would to merge with a fleet that is not going to toss me and the members i bring with me back to the bottom of the ladder. i would be bring with me both new members, items and resouces. i want to merge because i have reached the limit i can do as the single active leader/founder in the fleet. i have worked hard to achieve what i have with my fleet but i feel that it is becoming no longer worth while to try to keep things going with only 3 or 4 active members. if you are interested in this please reply here or pm/mail me in game at ezekial@afterburnzero
Lt. Commander
# 2 Hello Friend
06-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Maybe you could drop by check out our website and chat with our fleet DONS.

While this is a new fleet we are by no means "new " to the Star Trek Online game
With over 23 members joined within a week we must be doing something right! and now is YOUR chance to experience what we have to offer.......
Fleet support for all new members for STF's ,Missions , PvP's and Cap & Hold's assistance with builds and general to advanced infomation on all things Star Trek.
We are Oceania based with Aussie's,Kiwi's and a host of Asian & US members .
Fun & laughter and thick skin needed
"This fleet is about helping people, not just do STFs or figure out stronger ship builds but also supporting each other when something bad happens."
Lostpinky Fleet Administrator

:http://www.ausmonauts.com/index.php/...news/1-welcome
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2011, 09:35 PM
I think I saw a sales pitch. (points up) Find a fun fleet with a structure but not big on role play. Something where everyone knows each other and is like 20 to 40 active members. Some fleets are just trying to have 500 members. Heck, I was given a invite to some fleet and I never spoke to anyone. Then I quit after doing an STF with my current fleet. We don't broadcast for members on the forums or in game. If we do pug's and you have fun with us and ask then we chat with you about it and give you our website name but we def aren't a number crunching fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-09-2011, 10:10 PM
What time zone are you in and what sort of 'community atmosphere' are you looking for?
Lt. Commander
# 5 Greetings
06-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Sent you a PM. Interested in chatting with you, gimme a jingle!
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-10-2011, 04:32 AM
if your still looking to combine a fleet ive sent you an ingame mail
looking forward to discussing this with you
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterburnZero View Post
i am looking to merge my fleet (recon unit omega) with another fleet. i would to merge with a fleet that is not going to toss me and the members i bring with me back to the bottom of the ladder. i would be bring with me both new members, items and resouces. i want to merge because i have reached the limit i can do as the single active leader/founder in the fleet. i have worked hard to achieve what i have with my fleet but i feel that it is becoming no longer worth while to try to keep things going with only 3 or 4 active members. if you are interested in this please reply here or pm/mail me in game at ezekial@afterburnzero
There is also the Captains Alliance which i set up in suh a way that you would even be able to keep your identity should you wish.

http://captainsalliance.com.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Recruiting
06-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Hey Afterburner I was just gonna say I'm lookin to start a fleet of my own and if you want you can send me some members to help your problem as well. I've been playin for a while and lookin to start a friendly and mature fleet with all age types.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-11-2011, 01:55 AM
Ingame mail sent
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Sent mail in game