Lt. Commander
Hello all you awsome science officers, i've been looking for someone in game, to no avail, to train three of my boff's gravometric shift three and tricorder scan three. if you have these skills trainable, please oh please contact me in game via mail or tell. I'm usually on in the evenings eastern time, normally after 8 pm FED side.

Switch@imatree

Thanks in advance!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatree
Hello all you awsome science officers, i've been looking for someone in game, to no avail, to train three of my boff's gravometric shift three and tricorder scan three. if you have these skills trainable, please oh please contact me in game via mail or tell. I'm usually on in the evenings eastern time, normally after 8 pm FED side.

Switch@imatree

Thanks in advance!
I have Medical tricorder scan III. Training will cost 225 Merit points if I rememeber it correctly.
I don't mind energy credits or some very rare stuff as payment

send me ingame mail at professor@professoor (mind the two o in my login name)
Lt. Commander
# 3
I can train Gravimetric Shift III and I'm on pretty much the same time as you listed. I'll look ofr you tonight.

My only problem is I've never trained another person's Boffs before do I need an open slot in my active roster? I think I can fee one up I jsut need to know

As far as payment I'll just take any donation you want to throw my way (assuming hte'rs no cost to me to train them?)

Oh should I forget (which could happen after working all day) look me up Brozan@Brozan
Lt. Commander
# 4
Thanks to all the science officers that offered their help, in game, and on here. I finally managed too catch someone in game that trained my boffs! To answer the previous question, yes You do need a free boff slot to train someone elses boff. The boff cannot be BoP either, such as the reman or the breen.
Lt. Commander
# 5
Good to know, glad yo ugot wht you needed.