Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 ATG Uniform Rank Pips
06-07-2011, 07:36 PM
The Vice Admiral and occasionally the Commander pips on the ATG uniforms are cut off depending on the stance of the character. My VA stands thoughfully, and when he crosses his hands behind his back, it chops the rank pips in two! Its just kinda annoying. Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I've heard this from a few people, and it's on our bug fix list.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-09-2011, 11:32 AM
The rank on the open Jupiter uniform is off too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I've heard this from a few people, and it's on our bug fix list.
That's great to hear. Any ETA, sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkaczs View Post
The rank on the open Jupiter uniform is off too.
This is true. On the Jupiter 04 jacket, the rank pips need to be moved to the right, towards the arm.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-10-2011, 09:06 AM
I have this problem with the Captain rank pins on the AGT uniform, too. I'd love a fix for it, if possible.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune-A View Post
The Vice Admiral and occasionally the Commander pips on the ATG uniforms are cut off depending on the stance of the character. My VA stands thoughfully, and when he crosses his hands behind his back, it chops the rank pips in two! Its just kinda annoying. Thanks
I've noticed it happens with all ranks beyond 2 pips, depending on stance.

Also, How come the rank pips look flat, embroidered like on some uniforms, and others are 3D and on top of the uniform like commbadges are?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:49 AM.