Lt. Commander
# 11
06-14-2011, 10:03 PM
You start out with 2. You unlock one at lt 6. You get one more character slot at 300 days. I did not get mine at the beginning and it all adds up correctly. You don't get two extra with the lifetime.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-15-2011, 06:33 AM
I started the game at standard membership... it was the delux where you get a t-shirt. That was around March/April 2010. That started with the standard 2 then upped to three for klink.

I know I only had three slots then as I could only play three characters.

Start of Feb I got my 300day and got another slot. (not claimed)

March 2011 I hit the lifetime membership but I never collected on any of the perks.

-----------
I started looking into taking advantage of the 50% sale for service slots but I already see another three slots available on my account anyway ! Strange.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-15-2011, 11:46 AM
The last 2 slots are from the Lifetime. They were never removed as a perk for getting a LTS.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks for clearing this up Ainu. I'll not bother with the extra slots on c-store :-)
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
The last 2 slots are from the Lifetime. They were never removed as a perk for getting a LTS.
If that was true, when I bought mine, I would have had 5, but I only had 3 at the time. Even with me buying extra slots, it all equals to not having the extra two slots that you claim they did not take away. I am saying you don't get the extra two slots.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekkiemelissa
If that was true, when I bought mine, I would have had 5, but I only had 3 at the time. Even with me buying extra slots, it all equals to not having the extra two slots that you claim they did not take away. I am saying you don't get the extra two slots.
I bought mine a year after the game went live, and I got 2 extra slots.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-15-2011, 01:20 PM
And I bought mine last June and I did not get them so your assessment that they never took them out was wrong because I never got 2 of extra slots like when it was first released.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
And I bought mine last June and I did not get them so your assessment that they never took them out was wrong because I never got 2 of extra slots like when it was first released.
Maybe they added them back in. Either way, your assessment that you don't get two extra with LTS is wrong since both I and the OP got them.

I currently have 8 character slots, and have never bought any extra.

2 initial character slots
1 unlocked slot from reaching level 6
2 bonus slots from the annual subscription I initially got
1 bonus slot from the 300 day veteran's rewards
2 bonus slots from the lifetime subscriptions
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Are you sure you just didn't get your veteran rewards because it don't seem right that they would just readd them now. I am asking my fleetmates that recently got the lifetime to see if they got it. If so, I will be posting that. And your wrong to say that they never took them away.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Are you sure you just didn't get your veteran rewards because it don't seem right that they would just readd them now. I am asking my fleetmates that recently got the lifetime to see if they got it. If so, I will be posting that. And your wrong to say that they never took them away.
Like I said, maybe they added them back in. That still doesn't mean those 2 extra slots aren't from LTS, you're wrong as well there.

I modified my above post to list a breakdown of my character slots.