Lt. Commander
# 121
01-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Just made a new titled "Victory is Q" for the Fed Side.

A mission to beat the Klingons in their quest to capture a derelict Jem'hadar Attack Ship goes awry when a certain alien pays a visit to your ship.
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-09-2012, 07:03 AM
"The Search Part 1" by Cruis.In

Trailer by Rachael - http://vimeo.com/18224170

"Aid an embattled Starfleet Marine Squad on key planet in the Pi Canis Sector"

First part in a three part series. 20 Mins play roughly. Need good computer or turn down graphics settings. Good to play with a group.

send me email and leave feedback in game and here! Encourage your friends to try it if you like it!

thanks,
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Title:
Not Our War

Project ID:
ST-HJBWPEPE9

Description:
When Starfleet Command tasks you with investigating an anomaly in the Badlands, something goes horribly wrong that gets you and your crew involved in one of the bloodiest wars in the Alpha Quadrant's history! Its up to you and your crew to solve the situation, otherwise the entire Alpha Quadrant as you know it could be lost forever!

Language: English

Faction: Federation

Length: 45 mins - 1 hr 1/2

Level: 31+

Trailer in sig ---- \/
Lt. Commander
# 124
01-10-2012, 10:51 AM
this week is going to be a little odd been i can not post on the starbase UGC website because of wordp press failure, im going to post this weeks here.

Fed side
Final Judgement by Leviathan99
Victory is Q by AdmiralMurphy
The search Part 1 by Cruis.In
Not our war by Zondi

KDF side
No new missions on the KFD side, been as their doing their January shopping on bat’leth.

when word press is fix foundry weeky will go back too UGC.
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-10-2012, 10:11 PM
My mission, "Breen Beachhead", involves multiple sightings of Breen ships around Raveh II in Deferi space. Your mission is to investigate these sightings and figure out what the Breen are up to.

This mission has 2 space segments and 4 ground segments, and the stakes are escalated as you proceed through the story.

Project Name: Breen Beachhead

Project ID: ST-HTYS7NDCI

Level: 35+

Faction: Starfleet

Length: 30-45 minutes
Lt. Commander
# 126
01-11-2012, 07:07 AM
As someone who wants people to try my missions, I've gone through this thread and put like about 10 missions so far in my journal to do. My biggest sour point is that you can't transwarp to foundry missions, I think some players don;t want to fly half way around the map just to play a mission that *might* be good. I think transwarp to UGC should be free or a reduced price.
Encourage players to try them more, without diverting from their present hub.

I also only intend to play author's missions who promote their mission by placing them somewhere on the web, whether here, their signature or one of the UGC websites, because in a sea of competition, the extra effort to get your mission noticed, means you really want people to play, just creating it and putting it there in the list won't cut it.

I am not here to review. Just to give my opinion for others looking to try UGC missions. So my ratings may differ dynamically...

So far I've tried Good Intentions Part 1 + 2. Excellent story. Great Star Trek episodic mission content, good use of Foundry mechanics to achieve immersion. A must play mission.

First Cause, Then Effect: This mission kept surprising me with each event, I haven't been so drawn into a mission in STO, not even one created by the devs. A must play mission. Felt like an episode, and therefore an interactive ride.

More to come, have a lot in my list. Since I only recently started back playing, I've gone back to december in this thread to look for missions, if there are more you think I should try, PM me them. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 127
01-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Name: From Both Ends of Time

Project ID: ST-HMB3V69TV
Author: Hauriant
Allegiance: Starfleet
Level: 31+

The first majority Suliban colony is about to become a Federation member world. But the Suliban's past cannot be escaped so easily. Old traps are about to be sprung.

Notes:
-Contains HEAVY DIALOGUE and MODERATE GROUND COMBAT.
-Amount and difficulty of combat varies based on CHOICES MADE DURING THE MISSION.
-"Armoury" purposefully spelled the British way.
Lt. Commander
# 128
01-16-2012, 10:50 AM
with starbase back up foundry weekly has return back. and here are this weeks foundry missions http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/new...dry-weekly-28/
Lt. Commander
# 129 Overture 5 is live!
01-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Too late for this week's update, but put me down for next week!

-------------------------------

The location of Unikuia Prime is in Klarc's hands. Serapis and the Tetritev invasion force are already on the way.

There's one party in the sector worth crashing, and you don't have the address. It's back at the asteroid base. You'll just have to get by an entrenched Klingon garrison, and maybe Task Force Overture's commander, to get it.

Name: “Overture 5: The Klingon Coda
ProjectID: ST-HTCRB7TX3
Author: KineticImpulser
Allegiance: Starfleet
Level: Any Level
Starting System: Earth Spacedock; Main Floor; South Corridor

60-plus minute run time
Dialog-heavy
Combat-light
Snarkiness-filled
Lt. Commander
# 130
01-17-2012, 10:15 PM

Title: Alexandria Insident

Project ID: ST-HA3MMWO

Author: Gingie

Faction: UFP

Minimum Level: 31+

Starting System: P'Jem

Duration: ~30min depending on difficulty

The Alexandria Museum complex is debuting its inaugural exhibit, a fleet of restored starships from the Starfleet's history featuring Starships from the beginning of Starfleet's exploration missions in the late 2200s to the early 2400s.

You have been asked to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony. But first the staff is offering you an all access tour of the ships. Relax and enjoy yourself, what could possibly go wrong?