Lt. Commander
# 131
01-23-2012, 07:32 AM
this weeks foundry weekly is up and live. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/new...dry-weekly-29/ :p
Lt. Commander
# 132
01-24-2012, 04:17 PM
Title: Death of Honor
Author: Gregg247

Faction: Klingon

Number: ST-HU2909927
Length: 30-45 minutes
Levels: Any

"A Klingon ship was lost and presumed destroyed in battle with the Romulans over 10 years ago. Now, reports have surfaced that not only did the ship survive, but the officers and crew are currently living happily in a distant system. These cowardly deserters must be dealt with harshly and quickly.

Your ship will have the honor of accompanying legendary warrior General Krysat as he and his Fleet avenge this inexcusable act of treason."

I wanted to try my hand at a Klingon Foundry mission, so here we are!
Lt. Commander
# 133
01-24-2012, 07:16 PM
I finished the first half of Atlas Affair, which is the sequel to Dereliction Duty. Check it out if you enjoy story driven missions, and you have a couple of hours on your hands.

Title: Atlas Affair (Part 1/2)
Faction: Federation
Level: 16+
Length: 2-3 hours (Verified length if you only do the bare minimum is 1 hour)
Lt. Commander
# 134
01-27-2012, 09:31 PM
The Siege Part 2 is complete!
Lt. Commander
# 135
01-28-2012, 05:55 AM
After a couple of months away from the Foundry I returned this week, to clean up and enhance the first two installments of "Ghosts of War" per the feedback I received from Evil70th on his review thread. Among many other things, those of you who have dinged Parts I and II for only putting the mission location in the description will be pleased to know that I have added it to the mission objectives as well, so those missions should be a bit easier to find.

While I've been away I have also been, and still am, retooling the overall story arc. Most significantly, I have ditched what would have been Parts III and IV of the series and rewritten Part V (now, of course, Part III). So, "Ghosts of War" will now have only six parts instead of eight.

So, to recap, here is the status of the series:
  • "Ghosts of War, Part I" (Dust to Dust): Revised and re-published
  • "Ghosts of War, Part II" (Extraordinary Rendition): Revised and re-published
  • "Ghosts of War, Part III" (Chasing Shadows): In development
  • "Ghosts of War, Part IV" (Unholy Trinity): Story complete
  • "Ghosts of War, Part V" (Decapitation): Story complete
  • "Ghosts of War, Part VI" (Previsionist History): Story complete
Lt. Commander
# 136
01-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Title: Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow
Author: Maziken
Project ID: ST-HNTEWE7P3
Faction: Klingon
Level: Any Level

"In their continued effort to remove the Gorn from their rightful homes, the Federation has attacked the Gorn colony on Alhena. The High Council has ordered you to intercept this Federation invasion force and show them that the Klingon Defense Force will not stand idly by while it's members are attacked. Several other ships have been dispatched as well, they should be contacting you shortly."
Lt. Commander
# 137 Positronic Problems Ep.1
01-28-2012, 09:32 PM
Title : [u]Positronic Problems
Faction: Federation

This is a short introductory episode. It is my first foray into the Foundry so I hope you enjoy! I did get one bad review because of a typo in the mission start dialog. This has been fixed. Thank you!!
Lt. Commander
# 138
01-30-2012, 07:28 AM
check it out, this weeks is up and we got KDF missions. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/new...dry-weekly-30/
Lt. Commander
# 139
02-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Mission: Shipwrecked!

Author: Gregg247
Faction: Klingon (Level 16+)
Project #: ST-HUXVUSCA8
Language: English
Time: about 45 minutes

A small, frozen, seemingly unexceptional planet near the H'atoria system is the key to a nearly endless supply of energy. The Klingon Empire, desparately in need of resources for their ongoing war efforts, has assigned you to assist General Q'Marco on a detailed geological expedition.

When a trio of Romulan ships shows up, looking for a fight, you find yourself trapped in a frigid, barren wasteland, with nothing but your skills, your bravery, and your Honor.
Lt. Commander
# 140
02-06-2012, 09:38 AM
it a shame I'm not having a 2 year party but sto's will have to do. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/new...dry-weekly-31/ enjoy and happy 2 years STO