Lt. Commander
# 201
04-19-2012, 01:31 AM
Announcing the Premier of my new Foundry Mission TECHNOBABBLE.

Mission Currently available in Review Stage

ID: ST-HELFVN8ZG
Author: Klintobean
Level: 41+ Recommended
Faction: Federation

*Unique Maps
*Entertaining Dialogue
*Not Combat Heavy

Mission Description:

The Quadrant's most popular up-and-coming Cardassian techno music artist "DJ Spoonhead" has mysteriously gone missing just before his live concert on the beaches of Risa, for what has been deemed "the most anticipated Cardassian Techno Music Tour event of the century".

Accusations involving his record label funding the Orion Syndicate have been making their way into music headlines recently. Starfleet is dispatching you to investigate his disappearance at the request of the Cardassians.

View Mission Teaser Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCkHoMUyVVg

TECHNOBABBLE Mission Teaser Image
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/...n-Teaser-1.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 202 Overlord
04-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Hey guys

Looking at the dates of the post this thread has been dormant for a while, however it perfectly sums up what I was looking to do. I am loathe to create a new forum thread when one already exists - hopefully someone will see my post!

This is my first post on the forum, and it is a shameless plug. My apologies. I'm not one for forums, really - I've been lurking and reading for a while but I never had anything of sufficient interest to say worth posting.

Anyway, the point of my post:

I have recently created my first Foundry mission. I was looking to test the tools available and their limits to see what kind of editorial freedom I would have. To that end I have created the "shell" of what I hope to make into a full and substantial episode.

This mission is entitled "Overlord" by Claivain. I won't give too much of it away, but the story begins when STC loses communication with a top secret war technology base in a remote sector of space. The player is tasked with investigating the cause of this communication blackout.

As I mentioned, the mission is considerably "thinner" than I plan for the end result to be. However I would appreciate some feedback and advise on the work so far. It is complete in that it has a beginning, middle and end already - I would just build some more on it in future.

Currently the mission is only in the "reviewer's" section due to being brand new and not having the required 5 ratings to be "officially" published.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could have a look and give me some feedback (preferably via in game mail, Claivain@Claivain).

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 203 Fearless
04-19-2012, 04:08 PM
captain_gunslayer
a admiral asks you to go to a new fleet there is more to it but it will spiol the mission if i say it
Lt. Commander
# 204
04-23-2012, 08:37 AM
This week time base foundry weekly is out, go and read it before it goes. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/new...dry-weekly-41/
Lt. Commander
# 205 Jump Training
04-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Hi

My new mission is called Jump Training. Its my first foundry mission so it may look a bit off. Anyways its about how Starfleet wanting to evaluate your physical prowess, in particular your jumping skills. The main part of the mission is in the infected ground elite boss room where there are no enemies and no plasma pool so you can practice as much as you like. I made this mainly for people who have trouble jumping platforms in the actual STF. Should take about 5 minutes to complete the objectives, if you know how to jump properly .

Regards
Author: PortgazD
Lt. Commander
# 206
04-25-2012, 12:27 AM
my mission is called "Defend Earth Space Dock". it is not completely finished, i am looking for some feedback on how the mission is up to this point. I know that when you get to the last part where you talk to the Romulans and Klingons it is not complete. I am still working on the diplomatic portion of the mission and the final battle.
Lt. Commander
Mroject Name: Infection (Infected STF Variant)
Project ID: ST-TBF7KQPFL
Allegiance: Starfleet
Minimum Level Required: 41
(BETA v 0.2)

In this Holosimulation, you'll take on the role of a Special Task Force operative attempting to infiltrate Starbase 82 and save it from Borg Assimilation.
Other intel will be given to you during the simulation on an "as needed" basis during the Holosimulation.

Mission Info: Proceed to a Small Holodeck Room within Starfleet Academy (Waypoint present), on Earth, in the Sol System, located within the Vulcan Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

OOC: I created this mission to answer a call I've seen numerous times within the forums for a version of the STF's that can be ran at any level.
This version DOES require you to be at least level 41, but I am reposting it with scaling enemies for ANY level compatibility as soon as I am actually done editing it.
This mission is the closest representation on the Infected STF as created through the Foundry that I could possibly make, given my current skill level with the Foundry toolset.
It is presented as a Holosimulation, and therefore is not an EXACT duplicate of Infected, but I feel that it is very close to the Infected STF, and therefore sufficiently serves its intended purpose.
This IS still a BETA project, i.e. I am still working on it, but I'd say it's 95% completed.
I just need to make some minor tweaks to environment and make some minor dialog additions for the entire vision to be complete.
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 208 A New Agenda (Part 1)
05-01-2012, 05:50 AM
Hi guys

First I'd like to give my thanks to UGC Starbase for the review of Overlord.

Secondly, I'd like to let you know about my second offering from the Foundry. This is a short mission which will make up a trilogy. Is is intended to essentially be one longer mission broken up into three shorter parts for easy access when you may not have hours to play.

This mission is entitled A New Agenda (Part 1) and is the opening to a new story arc I plan to make revolving mostly around the Federation conflict with the Borg. Again, as with Overlord I am still learning so I'm starting out relatively simple. However I have picked up a lot of new tricks since then and I'd like to think it shows in the extra detail I've added to the combat maps when compared to Overlord.

I'll not add any more detail as such to this post, but please give the mission a play and as always I'd appreciate any feedback you can give via in game mail to Claivain@Claivain.

Cheers, Claivain
Lt. Commander
# 209
05-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Lt. Commander
# 210
05-02-2012, 10:15 PM
I've just publish my new mission for the Gates of Sto'vo'kor Ferengi Mission Contest.

The Honour of Profit