Lt. Commander
# 221
05-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Just came out with my latest five part Foundry Series. "I.T.P.A." A time travel series where the player gets to take on a role of a temporal agent in the Temporal Cold War.
Lt. Commander
# 222 My First Foundry Mission
05-18-2012, 11:30 PM
A Symphony of Wind and Darkness
By Jojobevco
For KDF Players, limited to Level 41+

The Federation has Section 31
The Romulans have the Tal Shiar
The Cardassians had the Obsidian Order
And the Klingon have the Hand of Karagg

A crisis meeting between the Hand of Karagg and their sister organization, Section 31 in the bowels of the old Federation Embassy quickly turns from a Romulan Invasion to an Iconian Nightmare of massive proportions.

Part 1 of a planned 3 part series
Lt. Commander
# 223 Dulce Et Decorum Est
05-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Dulce Et Decorum Est - @Dom_Paris

A war on a neutral planet in the Donatu System has taken a turn for the worst. If we lose this planet then we lose a major foot hold in the Eta Erdani sector block. Starfleet's cause of action is to take some of the best cadets out of Starfleet academy and train them so they are ready for the hardships of war.

- First ever foundry mission I made so it is not the best
- Contains an easter egg
- Please post constructive criticism if you are going to criticise
- Enjoy the mission
Lt. Commander
# 224 Four Missions
05-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Have four missions I'd really like opinions on:
Ghosts of Mars
Ghosts of Mars II- The Truth is Out There
Pirates of Orion
Pirates of Orion II- Money Makes Strange Allies

Will be making my next as soon as I can figure out how to buy more slots.
Lt. Commander
# 225
05-22-2012, 12:47 PM
this weeks foundry weekly is out. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/new...dry-weekly-44/
Lt. Commander
# 226
05-22-2012, 02:32 PM
Right, I should post this here too, then

Got my KDF mission online; still making tweaks and open for suggestions ofcourse!

The Borg presence in the T'Kanis nebula is a well known thorn in the side of the Klingon Empire, but things are about to get a whole lot worse. Borg numbers have suddenly greatly increased, and a full blown invasion of the Omega Leonis sector is imminent. Even the Federation is feeling the threat. Things are looking dire, but is this really a no win situation?

STO wiki page

cheers, enjoy!
Lt. Commander
Just wanted to post here for my newly completed three part series The Ambri Directorate.

(This series is set after my Once Upon A Time series and is best played after completing those missions.)

The Ambri Directorate: Part I

The Ambri
Part 1 of 3

The crew is asked to participate in an unusual "First Contact" situation, but when things take a turn for the worse the possibility of Federation membership for the Ambri is called into question.

Mission begins in the Chiron System in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Moderate combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HC9J373RI
Level: 31+

The Ambri Directorate: Part II

Civil War
Part 2 of 3

Six months after the failed negotiations on Ambria the crew is ordered back to the Ambria System where Captain Kepler awaits with news of civil war on Ambria and a volatile hostage situation, the Federation must help bring an end to the conflict, but will it only lead to an even greater tragedy?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLLNA8SBD

The Ambri Directorate: Part III

The Battle For Ambria
Part 3 of 3

A year after the resolution of a hostage situation the Federation has decided that the civil war on Ambria has gone on long enough, the crew is dispatched with a fleet to put an end to the conflict, but will this help or hinder the Federation's relationship with the Ambri?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HEH532CCR

Check out my thread for more! Link in my signature.
Lt. Commander
# 228
05-28-2012, 07:34 PM
8472 Manifest Destiny
Lancer_Solurus

You have been specifically requested to meet with an Undine captain to help against the Borg. Is it a genuine request for help or is there something else going on?

This is my first foundry mission. It has a moderate amount of fighting and moderate reading. Average length is 30 mins to 1 hour. Starting location is a console outside of the transporter room at Earth Space Dock.
Lt. Commander
# 229
05-29-2012, 10:55 AM
this weeks foundry is up and ready to be view:http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/new...dry-weekly-45/
Lt. Commander
# 230 99 Bottles of Kanar
05-30-2012, 12:02 AM
My mission is : 99 Bottles of Kanar
Author: vonchaos

Mission details: Transaction between the Cardassians and a Ferengi merchant goes very wrong in the orbit high above Bajor.

Note: I held a guild event in the mission for a tribble scavanger hunt. It breaks the forth wall in places.

So enjoy it for wat it is comic relief and don't take it to seriously. Its possible to play this and ignore the tribbles but whats the point in that!

Thanks,
Vonchaos