Ensign
# 301
08-29-2012, 02:27 PM
Just published my second mission called "Missing," as sort of a followup to ST:TMP. It's Level 41+, and dialogue heavy, but does include a space and ground combat component.
Ensign
# 302
08-31-2012, 03:08 PM

"Subspace Oddity" - text-heavy technobabble absurdism.

Basically, I tried to make this mission a bit character driven, give both the NPCs and your bridge officers a bit of a story and lots of dialogue, with a bit of complex plot thrown in. Star Trek, to me, has always also been about those funny personalities the characters have, so now your bridge officers have those. Thank me later.

It's very text-heavy. I tried to make it as text-adventurish as possible; if you think funny dialogues will entertain you, this might be your thing. Not a lot of stuff shooting going on here, though, kind of saved those ideas for the next one.
This one's more about the science part I personally love about Star Trek, and the oddities and absurdities usually related to that. If you play Scifi trope drinking games, this might also be your thing.

My goal was to introduce memorable characters and give you a story that both entertains you and makes you go "Wait. What? Huh." as often as possible. It gets weird pretty soon and stays that way.

So, if that sounds promising to you, try it, and tell me what you think.

Last edited by raydanaytski; 08-31-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 303
08-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Published three missions this morning:

[HoloHistory] Klach D'Kel Brakt
[HoloHistory] Caleb IV
[HoloHistory] Korma Pass

Three historical holoprograms focusing on the three TOS Klingons: Kang, Kor and Koloth!
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Lieutenant
# 304 Missions Promote
09-02-2012, 01:57 PM
I have a few missions that i need to promote for, so i will listed them below, they are all series missions. Also, i have them listed on stowiki

1)Mission name: The Klingon Push Part one
Author Name: Logitech007
Project ID: ST-HHNXGWV9K
Fraction: Starfleet
Starting Location: Risa system in the Sirius sector block.
Level: Any Level
Story: You return from your vacation to find the Klingons starting to make a push into Federation space. Starfleet and the fleet must hold the lines long enough to sign a peace treaty to end this. But some Klingons will go to great length to prevent the peace treaty from being signed. Could this cause a Klingon civil war?

2)Mission name: The Klingon Push Part Two
Project ID: ST-HLMF26LGE
Starting Location: Andorian system in the Sirius sector block.
Level: Any Level
Story: Starfleet must race to Protect its Key worlds from the Klingon invasion force. Can they be able to stop them or will the Federation finally fall? Can the Federation and the Klingon Empire come to some short of a treaty to stop the war or will it continue until it tears the Alpha and Beat quadrants apart? Some unseen forces are working against both powers to stop the treaty from being signed.

3) Mission name: The Klingon Push Part Three
Project ID: ST-HQ23A2YFW
Starting Location: Deep Space K-7 System in the Aldebaren Sector in the Eta Eridani sector block.
Level: 16+
Story: Can the Federation and the Klingon Empire stop the Klingon Civil war before the Federation and Klingon empire sign the treaty or will they fail sending the Alpha and Beta quadrants into a bloody war that could never end costing Billions of lives.

4) Mission name: The Hirogen Power Part One
Project ID: ST-HP24QBHLP
Starting Location: Starbase 39 in the Sierra system in the Alpha Centauri sector block.
Story: While at Starbase 39 picking up your new first officer, Starfleet Command requests that your vessel investagates a missing Luna Class, U.S.S. Triton, which has gone missing in the Vendor system in Romulan space. What has happened to the U.S.S Triton? What happens here will change the Balance for two Species.

5) Mission name: The end of an alliance Part Two
Project ID: ST-HHGU8MLRW
Starting Location: K'Shan System in the Tarod Sector in the Iota Pavonis Sector Block.
Story: The Romulan contact finally shed some light on what is happening between the Romulans and the Hirogen, but will you escape the K'Shan system with the Romulan contact or will be you be destroyed? And will it cause the end of the alliance? Whatever happens will make waves throughout the Alpha and Beta quadrants.

Thank you for taking your time.

Thanks. Logitech007
Lieutenant
Hey, here is my new mission that just came out. It is also, listed on stowiki.

Mission name: The end of an alliance Part Two
Project ID: ST-HHGU8MLRW
Starting Location: K'Shan System in the Tarod Sector in the Iota Pavonis Sector Block.
Story: The Romulan contact finally shed some light on what is happening between the Romulans and the Hirogen, but will you escape the K'Shan system with the Romulan contact or will be you be destroyed? And will it cause the end of the alliance? Whatever happens will make waves throughout the Alpha and Beta quadrants.

Thanks
Logitech007
Captain
# 306
09-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Two Different Missions for each Faction. Same event, different perspectives, in what I am calling "The Computer's Children" episode.

For the Federation:
"The Computer's Daughter"

For Klingon:
"The Computer's Son"

Both 16+, Authored by XR-377
Ensign
# 307
09-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Hi. I've reworked and republished the series "The Ice Cube". Parts 1,2 and 3 are up, but part 4 is trapped in "Review Content" limbo. Sadly, part 4 requires the other parts to be understood, or else it might just seem a little weird.

Part 4 is the Series 1 finale and ties the other three parts up. I hope you enjoy them.

PS, Foundry authors might just like a look at part 4 for the "almost impossible" nature of one of the levels designs. Never EVER again will I build a custom three story internal borg cube from the little parts we have to work with. It took three weeks to tame the foundry, but seems to work just fine.

Enjoy. I most certainly did

Last edited by tallaka; 09-06-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Career Officer
# 308
09-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I'd like you to try out my latest effort:

The Inner Darkness
ID: ST-HLP235DKL
Faction: Starfleet
Level: 48+
When a retired ambassador undergoes treatments for his rare, degenerative neurological condition in the Briar Patch, your presence is requested to provide a security detail against the combined threat of the Na'kuhl and the Ekosians. However, the greatest threat may prove to be within.

Caution: This mission may be on the long side and a touch controversial for reasons that may become apparent. No foul language or anything.
Lieutenant
# 309
09-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Title: [PhV] Chief Prescott's Playground

Author: cloudinfinity

Category: Space with some combat.

Faction: Federation
Starfleet Veteran
# 310
09-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Ghosts of the Polmar Ree by Bazag

Fed mission - Non-combat mainly ground investigation.