Title: Tempest: On the Edge
Author: Lawrencium
@Handle: radiouron
ID: ST-HJPNOG5BZ
Faction: Federation
Min level: 46
Estimated time: 15-20 minutes
Starting entrance: Outside transporter room, ESD wall console

Synopsis:Tempest, an experimental weapons facility has stopped sending the routinely transmissions. It's up to you to figure out what is going on.
Career Officer
# 352
02-23-2014, 09:16 PM
For those of you who have been itching to play the final mission of my Ghosts of War saga (which had been down ever since LoR due to the broken Ice Caves Interior 03 map), I have great news: The map has been fixed, and I have just completed my remaster of the mission!

“Ghosts of War, Part VI” (aka “Time’s Hammer”)
Mission ID: ST-HB3UDU2GK
Author: @NCC-89471
Faction: Federation
Level restriction: 35+
Duration: 45 minutes
Combat: Ground
Summary: To remove the enemy threat once and for all, you must pursue them across space… and time. The Ghosts of War saga comes to an unforgettable conclusion – thousands of years before it began.
Starfleet Veteran
# 353
02-23-2014, 09:24 PM
Hey all, I have actually started up a new thread for this purpose. Please post here, assuming your goal is to advertise on SBUGC.com or the podcast PrimetimeUGC:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1028491
Career Officer
# 354
02-28-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm getting nothing but really good reviews for "The Devil's Playground", but it still doesn't yet qualify for rewards--I'd like to get it to that point.

I've made a few tweaks since the first few reviews. If you catch me online, I'd love to go through it with you on a team--I think each time I go through I have more fun with it than the previous. I think this mission works well both solo and on a team.

Mission Name: The Devil's Playground
Author: confedinblue
Minimum Level: 41+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HE4GS98P8
Estimated Mission Length: 1 to 1.25 hours

Forum Thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1019191

Summary: You are ordered to the Noro System to investigate why contact was lost with a research team.

Thanks!