Lt. Commander
# 21
06-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazKid
You know my personal preference would be KAOS!

And if that starbase capture ever comes out you best believe I'ma be all up in yo base, killin' yo dudes!

Unfortunately, this is still a PvE game with 1 working open zone.

(For those unfamiliar, KAOS means Kill All On Sight.)
If by "working" zone, you mean one where you often spawn on the wrong side, often have you allegiance changed, and have NPCs that spawn inside geometry and can attack you but are untouchable, then yes. We have one "working" zone :p
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Factions should be separate, more PvP needs to happen, and KDF should get some PVE. I do however want cross faction teaming simply because I have a few friends on fed side who i might want to run missions with. Peace is a resounding "no" in my opinion, temporary teaming for STFs and the like is a "yes".
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
Take ur mini bat to kerrat and join your Lf bros dying daily. Tricobalt at the rdy

I remember a time when Kerrat had a code and you could pass as long as you did not fire now you have nubs that think shooting ships zoning is sport. Oh those were the days when you could call for a 1 v 1 and actually make it to the cracked planet with out fear of being ganked by some mini epeened fed thinking he is tough, not a reference to you Mini. Kerrat is broken hell hole I go there when I have nothing better to do and then I sit on the map borders so I do no t have to partake in the stupidity it has become.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-14-2011, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Kerrat is broken hell hole I go there when I have nothing better to do and then I sit on the map borders so I do no t have to partake in the stupidity it has become.
Well, that just leaves more Stupidity for me.
Err, wait a minute