Lt. Commander
# 251
05-31-2012, 08:54 AM
well they should be making the typhoon and the juipiter in season six which is by the way tommorrow
Lt. Commander
# 252
05-31-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigarniedog55
well they should be making the typhoon and the juipiter in season six which is by the way tommorrow
Odds are with these lockboxes and such with high priority on them that they more than likely just got started on working on season 6 and if they say mid june like they were saying... Its going to be rushed and a lot like season 4 was where the game was in disarray and most of the players quit once that happened. I hardly doubt we will see anything about season 6 till like the fall though. Possibly is wishful thinking to see it before beginning of 2013 if there is anything other than some new copy and paste events.
Lt. Commander
# 253
05-31-2012, 09:05 AM
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder but I really do not like the Design of the Jupiter ..
Lt. Commander
# 254
05-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuxidemus
Odds are with these lockboxes and such with high priority on them that they more than likely just got started on working on season 6 and if they say mid june like they were saying... Its going to be rushed and a lot like season 4 was where the game was in disarray and most of the players quit once that happened. I hardly doubt we will see anything about season 6 till like the fall though. Possibly is wishful thinking to see it before beginning of 2013 if there is anything other than some new copy and paste events.
Sadly quite true... I know the plan was to have season 6 out for June, but I'm expecting to see it either July or August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigarniedog55
well they should be making the typhoon and the juipiter in season six which is by the way tommorrow.
Hopefully the Typhoon and the Jupiter both will be released in season 6. It was said once that the Jupiter and the Typhoon were being looked at for season five or 6, I'm still hoping for it!

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 255
05-31-2012, 05:06 PM
If it had those original stats you posted then i would buy it for 3000 c points if i have to to get that badass ship.
Lt. Commander
# 256
06-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainwiggles00
If it had those original stats you posted then i would buy it for 3000 c points if i have to to get that badass ship.
Awesome manatee with guns is awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 257
06-03-2012, 12:49 PM
I attempted to design a refit/variant which looks less ugly and more Starfleety, while still looking Juptierish. Not sure if I succeeded.

Imgur link.
Lt. Commander
# 258
06-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix316 View Post
I attempted to design a refit/variant which looks less ugly and more Starfleety, while still looking Juptierish. Not sure if I succeeded.

Imgur link.
GASP! IT'S PERFECT!

Kudos to you Phoenix!, It's great and I'd love to see those changes.

Would you mind if I posted a link to the pic on a few other threads? Also the first page of this one?

Most people's beef with the Jupiter is that it's nacelles are small and shrimpy and it's design lumpy. You've done a great job shoring it up!

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 259
06-03-2012, 07:50 PM
I wonder what it would look like based on the design by Phoenix if the pillars in closest to the point of separation were removed and the two in the back were made a single piece closing out the read in a line with a concave curve like that seen on the D'Deridex Warbird (minus the elongation at the back). I can somewhat imagine it in my head but can't decide if I like it more or not.
Lt. Commander
# 260
06-04-2012, 11:55 AM
No offence but why are you adding fighters. There is a reason why the Caitian Atrox Carrier is there.