Lt. Commander
# 11
06-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
Well, if it was me I would turn Kuvah Magh into pvp instance with a chance to "meet" the other faction in place of NPCs'. That's just me though.
PvP? Rawrrrrrrr...

No, thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Thanatos View Post
PvP? Rawrrrrrrr...

No, thank you.
Can you imagine fighting an opposing faction player in space. Then beaming down and facing him again for a chance to win the mission. Fighting real Klink players to earn your experience. No scripted pve, the real deal.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Can you imagine fighting an opposing faction player in space. Then beaming down and facing him again for a chance to win the mission. Fighting real Klink players to earn your experience. No scripted pve, the real deal.
I think that would be doable....but the problem we'd face is the same we face when wanting to PvP. Sometimes the wait for enough people to que up takes too long....or people end up dropping out becuase they started something else.

What would be cool though is allowing free range for Klingon and Fed to go into each others territories and engage each other that way. Do away with the PvP ques and just make it so you have the ability to engage the enemy players anywhere in game.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-12-2011, 01:12 PM
They need to stop remastering missions until the game has more content. Right now there is basically a single path to leveling up, there needs to be some variety, so you don't have to play the exact same content with every character you level up. Games like WoW have the luxury of redoing the old content because they have at least two zones for every level, and in some cases more.

This is not a dig against the remastered missions, but seriously, they shouldn't be anywhere near a priority right now.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strome
I think that would be doable....but the problem we'd face is the same we face when wanting to PvP. Sometimes the wait for enough people to que up takes too long....or people end up dropping out becuase they started something else.

What would be cool though is allowing free range for Klingon and Fed to go into each others territories and engage each other that way. Do away with the PvP ques and just make it so you have the ability to engage the enemy players anywhere in game.
It could happen through a flag system. Flag yourself pvp and the mission has a chance of having the other faction doing the same mission against you. Flagging system can work throughout the whole galaxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conundrum-NSA
They need to stop remastering missions until the game has more content. Right now there is basically a single path to leveling up, there needs to be some variety, so you don't have to play the exact same content with every character you level up. Games like WoW have the luxury of redoing the old content because they have at least two zones for every level, and in some cases more.

This is not a dig against the remastered missions, but seriously, they shouldn't be anywhere near a priority right now.
I think re-mastering is okay. What they should do is hire more devs to create more content in addition with re-mastering.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Well i do know that more Devs have started up earlier this month so am sure they are working on all aspects now
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
What they should do is hire more devs to create more content in addition with re-mastering.
/Resists making sarcastic remark about what they could do if they had unlimited money
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Whatever is next, I'd love for it to be Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Well, if it was me I would turn Kuvah Magh into pvp instance with a chance to "meet" the other faction in place of NPCs'. That's just me though.
they'd have top MASSIVLY simplify the mission then as PVPers are a lot less prone to follow a script then mobs. given that you have to deactivate bombs in one of the missions, and another part requires you to clear NPCs away from civilians and tell em to beam up, it'd proably work VERY poorly under a PVP set up.

PVP combined with a story and objectives isn't a abd idea, but you'd really have to design the map carefully for it.
Lt. Commander
They plan to have all episodes remastered by the 2nd Anniversary (February 2012). They will also be retelling some missions from the KDF's perspective. The Klingon Empire episodes, especially those on Qo'noS, will be getting a retouch.

The next remastered episodes will be "City on the Edge of Never" and "Past Imperfect." Also up for remastering in the near-term is "Researcher Rescue," "The Kuvah'Magh," and the tutorials.