Lt. Commander
# 41
09-27-2011, 03:58 PM
We've been doing a lot of work on our website as of late. Swing by and check us out! We would love to add some more folks to our community.

Divine Protectorate Website
Lt. Commander
# 42
09-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Shameless bump for the DP! If you are seeking an online community of folks check us out!
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-14-2011, 12:01 PM
After a little time away from STO the Divine Protectorate is starting to ramp up for STO's F2P! If you are interested in a great community of gamers, check us out. We play several games such as Champions Online, Star Wars: TOR and of course Star Trek Online.

Check out our website for further information or contact me directly.

Thanks, and we look forward to flying with you.
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Woot! Season 5 is here, and a whole lot of new goodies!

We are always looking for some additional folks who love to play in a casual atmosphere. Check out our website for more information or contact me in game with questions.

Thanks and as always we look forward to flying with you.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Greetings Captains!

The Divine Protectorate is always looking for new members, and will be making a return to STO with the launch of F2P! We are a multi-game community who enjoy's the company of close friends. We invite everyone to have a look at our website, and join us in STO for glorious battle!

PM me or register on our forums if you have any questions! We look forward to welcoming all the new F2P players to STO!
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Ah, F2P Launch Day! Hopefully we will all get to welcome the new players soon. If you are seeking a fun and friendly fleet, check us out! We would love to have you join our ranks!
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-19-2012, 08:24 AM
Greetings yet again captains! The Divine Protectorate is looking for new members. We are a fun, casual fleet based in the US, and would love to welcome you into our ranks. If you are interested check out our website or PM me directly and i'll be glad to assist. Hope everyone is having fun with F2P!
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-22-2012, 08:50 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

As always the Divine Protectorate is looking for new members. We are a casual multi-gaming community, with a focus on STO and SWTOR. If you have an interest in either game look us up via our website, or PM me directly. We are looking forward to the Series 4 featured episodes, and hope everyone can join us for the fun.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-31-2012, 10:13 PM
Evening Everyone!

Just a friendly bump for the Divine Protectorate! We're always looking for some new members and have started doing some weekly STF runs on Wed. We also have some stuff planed for this Thursday's festivities. At any rate I hope to see people around and enjoying all the 2 year anniversary events! For more information PM me or check out our website! The Divine Protectorate

Happy 2nd Birthday STO!