Lt. Commander
# 1 End game play?
06-08-2011, 12:29 PM
The last time I played an end game Fed, Borg missions in Omega Leonis were the height of single player content and character advancement was done by grinding Borg dailies to buy sweet weapons from the Omega Battle Group. I now have a Nausicaan that I play as my main on the other side of the tracks, and after reaching max level I have discovered that end game is apparently grinding Deferi dailies in order to buy sweet weapons from the Emblem Vendor. I play alone, or with my brother, I only have an hour or two early in the mornings plus a handful more on the weekends. So, STF's are out and PVP queue's are usually too long for any sort of experience that way. I've done episode replays for all the loot that's available and they aren't offering me emblems. So, I guess I have two questions.

1. Am I missing something significant? Some way to obtain emblems other than these same handful of daily quests?

2. Is it different/better on the Federation side?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2011, 12:33 PM
The sorties in Pi Canis offer emblems. Three dailys in Eta Eridani, the Deferi stuff, Foundry wrapper mission...and of course the klingon BīTran, called Azlesa expanse. Oh, and PvP dailys and the Fleet action daily. Actually the KDF has more options to get emblems.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Thank you, that is a very helpful, if somewhat depressing, list of options.