Lt. Commander
# 91
07-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doull
How did your 2 man KA run go last night?
there we where just the two of us one Tac one Medic. Three had fallen to bugs and disconnects.. we where alone with long corridors ahead, six power nodes to destroy and two bosses to defeat..

we owned it up!! good fun and a decent challenge.
Lt. Commander
# 92
07-16-2011, 02:17 AM
You are a mad man shinji......
Lt. Commander
# 93
07-16-2011, 05:04 AM
I agree................. Shinji your mad

Checkout how mad Shinji and the rest of us Ausmonauts are pm a fleet member or checkout our HOT new webpages ......
Lt. Commander
# 94
07-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doull View Post
You did not supply the music last night on our Fed KA run MDK. Makes me a sad panda.
How did your 2 man KA run go last night?

Right > Left. Left > Right

I'll let you be the judge
was too busy pvp'ing at the time, then of course shinji and i decided that we had better things to do than be soft and run KA with 5 people, so we duo'd it instead.

harden up princesses :p
Lt. Commander
# 95
07-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Nice effort on 2 manning KA Shinji, MDK

Truly Epic.

See you guys later today.
Lt. Commander
# 96
07-16-2011, 07:55 PM

Ausmonauts - Australian Fleet - Recruiting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you Fleet less? Do you live in the time zones of +7 (GMT) to +12 (GMT) and have no one to play with? Have you ever wanted to vaporize Rebecca Simmons or kick 6 of 10s butt? Do you get your thrills in PvP, shooting other players in the face? Are you one of those players who like to team up and accomplish things?

If this is you, the Ausmonauts are now recruiting! Our Fleet is Australian based with a smattering of players from New Zealand, The United States and Asia. The Ausmonauts are a new Fleet in Star Trek Online. However the Ausmonauts have some of the most harden, fossil encrusted Admirals to be found in game.

Now, it is YOUR chance to experience what the Ausmonauts have to offer. Fun and laughter is the normal order of the day for the Ausmonauts. The Ausmonauts use Ventrilo to communicate with each other in game. It is strongly recommended that you use Ventrilo in order to participate in certain fleet events. However the use of Ventrilo is not compulsory.

The Ausmonauts are about helping people in all aspects of Star Trek Online. Not just about shooting things in the face or constructing the ultimate ship build. We are a tight nit community that is all about supporting each other, when things go wrong. If you think you got what it takes to be an Ausmonaut.

Reach out. Grab that irresistible mugachino of concrete and visit www.ausmonauts.com for more information. Registering your details is easy. Fill out the small application form found “HERE”. Come and Harden up with the rest of the Princess’s.

The Ausmonauts are rated 18+ for mature audiences

The Ausmonaut Officers.
Lt. Commander
# 97
07-17-2011, 12:39 AM
slightly painful experience last night running our stf's, good that everyone stuck it out whilst we adjusted our strategies learning what changes we needed to make with the introduction of season 4's changes.

good work guys :p
Lt. Commander
# 98
07-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuppers
You are a mad man shinji......
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxr899 View Post
I agree................. Shinji your mad
Hay dont call me mad, meow!

Oh and tonight is the big event. Really looking forward to this one.
Lt. Commander
# 99
07-18-2011, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the turn out for tonight event, more than half the fleet showed up which is great, can't wait to see what the footage looks like in the end.
Lt. Commander
# 100
07-18-2011, 11:58 AM
800+ Mb of demorecord.. I think I went overboard.. oh well I'll have to sift through them one by one. :p