Lt. Commander
# 351
09-26-2011, 02:41 AM
Kindly get out, leave this thread, our web sight and our hostings alone!
Lt. Commander
# 352
09-26-2011, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji_Yonazaki
The only time we have to talk about you is when we have to fix something.

Kindly get out, leave this thread, our web sight and our hostings alone!
I never was aloud to post on the website because my account was restricted and I still have people I'd like to keep in contact with. You keep accusing me of doing something. All I did was try and play STO with the fleet. Shinji why do you imply I have done something wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 353
09-26-2011, 02:59 AM
I'm really looking forward to our TOR guild happening. Our community will transpose the success we have found in STO to TOR and any other games members wish to play.
Lt. Commander
# 354
09-26-2011, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuppers View Post
I'm really looking forward to our TOR guild happening. Our community will transpose the success we have found in STO to TOR and any other games members wish to play.
Tuppers did they make you have to decide between fleets. I'm very much looking for TOR. I do wish Ausmonauts Good Luck if there opening up to other games. Shame I can't be apart of it. Anyway Tuppers, I will miss you.
Lt. Commander
# 355
09-26-2011, 04:00 AM
Are you looking for an Australian, New Zealand or +7 to +12 GMT time Zone fleet?
Are you looking for a great community that play Star Trek Online?
Do you log in, only to find there is no one else to play with and no one to talk to about Star Trek Online ?
Has your fleet died a horrible death from internal rot or those members, no longer play the game?
Do you want to get back into the action?
Do you like to laugh and have many people to talk to when you log into Star Trek Online?
Well, there is only one place to be.
That is the Ausmonauts.

The Greatest, The most awesome, The most active and the only place to be if your an Australian, New Zealander or play in the +7 to +12 GMT time zones.

The Ausmonauts , Star Trek Online's largest and most active Oceanic fleet, period! We have all of the Australian and New Zealand players to found in game. Well Most of them anyway

I know there are many more Aussies and Kiwi's that play Star Trek Online. If you do not find us, we will find you.

For more info, head to www.ausmonauts.com and check us out. You will not be disappointed with what you find. Send a tell to one of our officers and we would be happy to answer any inquiries you have about us and signing up to us.
Lt. Commander
# 356
09-26-2011, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuppers View Post
Are you looking for an Australian, New Zealand or +7 to +12 GMT time Zone fleet?
Are you looking for a great community that play Star Trek Online?
Do you log in, only to find there is no one else to play with and no one to talk to about Star Trek Online ?
Has your fleet died a horrible death from internal rot or those members, no longer play the game?
Do you want to get back into the action?
Do you like to laugh and have many people to talk to when you log into Star Trek Online?
Well, there is only one place to be.
That is the Ausmonauts.

The Greatest, The most awesome, The most active and the only place to be if your an Australian, New Zealander or play in the +7 to +12 GMT time zones.

The Ausmonauts , Star Trek Online's largest and most active Oceanic fleet, period! We have all of the Australian and New Zealand players to found in game. Well Most of them anyway

I know there are many more Aussies and Kiwi's that play Star Trek Online. If you do not find us, we will find you.

For more info, head to www.ausmonauts.com and check us out. You will not be disappointed with what you find. Send a tell to one of our officers and we would be happy to answer any inquiries you have about us and signing up to us.
all of the above ^^^^^^ :p
Lt. Commander
# 357
09-26-2011, 04:42 AM
So how about another song?
Lt. Commander
# 358
09-26-2011, 04:42 AM
Working class (sto) man?
Lt. Commander
# 359
09-26-2011, 04:46 AM