Lt. Commander
# 431
10-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Gongatz to Shiji, the first vice admiral (6pm YESTERDAY) and comiserations, the reward for Vice Admiral DOES NOT INCLUDE DILITHIUM! (WTH CRYPTIC) so they give you enough for a T2 or T3 ship and one T5 ship. so now we are both stuckin T4 ships to do the STF's with.

Went back to holodeck last night for some STF's, felt a little weird, as we had gottien used to the new mission journals.

We have made a heap of new freinds on the tribble server, and look forward to many of them joining us on holodeck
Lt. Commander
# 432
10-03-2011, 09:29 PM
ok so I'm back, my tribble server is up and running and my character is created. I'll be in there tonight hopefully.
Lt. Commander
# 433
10-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Well as i predicted yesterday, we had our first tribble stf runs tonight, big grats to all those involved and looking forwards to many more successful runs.

we have the players, we have the experience and dedication, no where will you find a better combination in the oceanic region, so join us today @ http://www.ausmonauts.com/
Lt. Commander
# 434
10-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Loving what you guys are doing on tribble. I wish i had more time for it right now but alas that annoyance called real life is dragging me away constantly haha.

It's good having the depth in our fleet to get over 30 people (well that was on my last count) on tribble getting familiar with the updates.
Lt. Commander
# 435
10-05-2011, 12:39 AM
Well we have 10 Vice Admirals on Tribble now, I think tonight there will be some serous STFing!!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 436
10-05-2011, 06:13 AM
That is a lot of VICE there Shinji!

Still having huge nights on Tribble and really looking forward to the weekend with the c-store being opened up.
Lt. Commander
# 437
10-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Huge nights is understating it JJ, with 80 plus people in our tribble fleet alone, you're guaranteed to have 20-30 online at any hour of the day. With all the guys from the accolade channel there as well, the fleet is expanding its friendship and social interactions with players from many different locations, and as a result, going from strength to strength.
Lt. Commander
# 438
10-06-2011, 02:58 AM
One day of Tribble STF's and several of our toons over there are almost fully purpled out gear. XD
Lt. Commander
# 439
10-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Are you looking for an Australian, New Zealand or +7 to +12 GMT time Zone fleet?
Are you looking for a great community that play Star Trek Online?
Do you log in, only to find there is no one else to play with and no one to talk to about Star Trek Online ?
Has your fleet died a horrible death from internal rot or those members, no longer play the game?
Do you want to get back into the action?
Do you like to laugh and have many people to talk to when you log into Star Trek Online?
Well, there is only one place to be.
That is the Ausmonauts.

The Greatest, The most awesome, The most active and the only place to be if your an Australian, New Zealander or play in the +7 to +12 GMT time zones.

The Ausmonauts , Star Trek Online's largest and most active Oceanic fleet, period! We have all of the Australian and New Zealand players to be found in game. If you don't find us, we'll find you. :p

For more info, head to www.ausmonauts.com and check us out. You will not be disappointed with what you find. Send a tell to one of our officers and we would be happy to answer any inquiries you have about us and signing up to us.
Lt. Commander
# 440
10-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Today we will be running the Cure STF's and startign the KDF fleet should be an awesome Friday night @ the Ausmonauts