Lt. Commander
# 41
06-14-2011, 07:05 AM
And there's a Tribble patch too...either that or I missed out on an unannounced one.

EDIT: Its probably just the rollback. Haven't logged into Tribble since they rolled it back.
Lt. Commander
# 42
06-14-2011, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
(probably an "o" was missing in the word "counting").
now thats a mistake :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshiirRa View Post
And there's a Tribble patch too...either that or I missed out on an unannounced one.
if you downloaded the season 4 patch there is an "un-patching" patch at the moment but i wouldnt do it cos they are going to try season 4 (the ground bits) again today
Lt. Commander
# 43
06-14-2011, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxina View Post
And nothing there hehe
whats with that?
Lt. Commander
# 44
06-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Um a roll back patch... i must have missed it. i downloaded it but never signed into tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 45
06-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekerrob View Post
It would be nice if maintenance scheduled times were rotated a bit. 10am GMT is my prime playing time (8pm Australian EST) and every maintenance cycle interfers.

Please remember you have international players in differing time zones.
Re-read your post "International" Yes, STO is, but that means no matter when they do maintenance, it will effect somebody? Why should you be a bigger priority then someone else?
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
Re-read your post "International" Yes, STO is, but that means no matter when they do maintenance, it will effect somebody? Why should you be a bigger priority then someone else?
i dont think thats what they were saying, just a rotating time so its not always the same people who loose out, i.e. why should someone be lower priority than anyone else
Lt. Commander
# 47
06-14-2011, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
i dont think thats what they were saying, just a rotating time so its not always the same people who loose out, i.e. why should someone be lower priority than anyone else
Oh, I get what you mean, yeah that makes sense.
Lt. Commander
# 48
06-14-2011, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
But our international brothers also have to consider that Cryptic may have to pay a few people overtime to come in at the various hours to perform maintenance. It's more cost effective for them to do it this way. And that's money I'd like to see spent elsewhere, than to accommodate a part of the player base.
Lt. Commander
# 49
06-14-2011, 08:59 AM
you have to remember that server downtime is generally selected when the server has the fewest people connected.
Lt. Commander
# 50
06-14-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdraftbrn View Post
you have to remember that server downtime is generally selected when the server has the fewest people connected.
it's a fair point, and lowest pop vs. people to do the maintanance is the best way to do it. some people just get annoyed when they cant play.