Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
I am looking forward to stocking my ship with lots of Kitty Krew this weekend, so I hope that they are not going to cost too much.

I think they should cost no more than the Ferengi player character (80 C-Points), preferably less, since they are bridge officers and not a player character.

Thoughts? Comments?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-14-2011, 07:11 PM
Keep in mind that they're planned as rewards during the Duty Officer System, so you may want to wait and get them for free.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
Keep in mind that they're planned as rewards during the Duty Officer System, so you may want to wait and get them for free.
Thanks, Omega Hunter 9.

In that case. at the very least I will probably get at least one (to be my "Numba One").

I bought enough extra bridge officer slots during the 50% off sale that I can now have 1 Kitty Krew from each profession and gender (or a team of four burly Caitian Security to "guard" my Kitty Kaptain)!

Don't know if I will be able to wait for the Duty Officer system to roll out. These *are* Caitians, after all. I can wait for those Aenar, though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-14-2011, 08:49 PM
1 x Caitian Bridge Officer Blueprint

Requires Materials:
- 12 Cuddely Kittens
- One Tuna
- Some poor Hobo off the street

et voila... one caitian bridge officer... for very cheap!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-14-2011, 08:54 PM
If you get the BOFFs from the c-store I think we're setting it up so that you get a "token" for 100 cp which you can then take to a contact to select which type of officer you want. At that point the token is consumed and your officer is in your available assignments list (and can be traded btw). Once you assign them then they are bound to you.

So in addition of the possibility of players posting officers on the AH for trade, later in Season 4 I'll be announcing other exciting new ways that you'll be able to acquire rare items such as these Bridge Officers including the possibility of emblems or duty officer assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-14-2011, 09:03 PM
Emblems for Duty Officer Assignments you say?

Can I like hug you right now? No seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
If you get the BOFFs from the c-store I think we're setting it up so that you get a "token" for 100 cp which you can then take to a contact to select which type of officer you want. At that point the token is consumed and your officer is in your available assignments list (and can be traded btw). Once you assign them then they are bound to you.

So in addition of the possibility of players posting officers on the AH for trade, later in Season 4 I'll be announcing other exciting new ways that you'll be able to acquire rare items such as these Bridge Officers including the possibility of emblems or duty officer assignments.
Does this mean we buy them ala carte instead of as an unlock like the Borg BO? And does that also mean we might be able to get an all Borg away team down the road, even before player captain -> BO conversion?
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Does this mean that the purchases of the BOFFs are not account wide?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Quote:

So if the Boffs are bound to us how are we supposed to go about getting them trained by other captains?
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captan_Bhaal
So if the Boffs are bound to us how are we supposed to go about getting them trained by other captains?
they'd be trainable the way any other comissioned boff would be, i'm assuming.

"bound" in the sense they can't be put on the exchange, but can be traded one to one.