Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
06-15-2011, 04:05 AM
Hey Folks,

I've been playing for 6days so a total noob , leveled up to LtCmd last night so thought it was time to look for some peeps to explore the universe with or more accurately some nice folks to steer an budding ship captain and answer SFQ's.

Me
I'm in the UK so looking for GMT time zone fleet
I play when I can but RL comes first saying that when there's nothing going on in RL I'll be online (to be fair there is more of the latter). My toon is an Engineer.

What am i looking for
At the moment I'm interested in the story arcs and leveling up so help and advice in that. All parts of the game interest me. I've used vent before tho I'm quiet till i get to know people. In the future when i start doing PvP i don't want to be dropped from a team cuz some one better skilled/friend logs on (sorry past experiencing with another game ), I enjoy playing even if I lose if you don't I don't want to know. That said I try very hard to win.

What can i do for you
I can be obsessive in achieving goals mine or fleet, I'm always willing to help (when i know what I'm doing) I'm willing to make up numbers if required.

Thanks for Reading, if you want to talk in game its kinnnus@kinnnus (please no ninja invites if i haven't talked to you then I'll just decline)

Rob
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-15-2011, 05:42 AM
Hi

Feel free to check out the Clan Hunters we have a very nice and friendly group of people that tries to include everyone when doing missions and PvP etc...

come check us out in game on our chat channel ClanH you can add it by typing /channel_join ClanH in the in-game chat box.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-15-2011, 06:12 AM
Hello Kinnus

The {UFP} is highly active in the GMT/BST time zone. We are a flexible fleet, only requiring a monthly sign in on our forums (reminders sent) so we know who's still about. Aside from that everything we offer is optional.
As a large friendly, and experienced fleet I think you'll find we tick all the right boxes.

If you'd like any more information, feel free to contact me (John Hathaway@Hathaway) or visit our website at www.ufplanets.com.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-15-2011, 06:25 AM
We are still here and doing all the fun stuff, questing, pvp, stf's and etc., so if your looking for a fleet that can get things done and have fun doing it, give us a try. We have people in many time zones, so there is usually people to do stuff with. We have a website, ventrilo, we do schedule and non scheduled runs. We are alt friendly and have a federation fleet, klingon fleet, and a sith guild for swtor. We try to build a group of players that can enjoy one another company long term.

So if your looking for a home and a great bunch of people to invest your time with, you have found us.

Note: Our fleets are not long lists of players who no longer play the game, we keep active members on our roster. If members become inactive, they are removed if we haven't heard from them in 60 days, but they are always welcome to return once they become active again. We know that players become inactive for many reasons, the current big issue in game is lack of endgame content. So server wide, many fleets have few or no players in game, if your in one of these fleets and looking for a new home, we would be glad to add your to our ranks.

Requirements for the fleet: We require that you register at our website, and post to the monthly roll call. We require ventrilo use for stf's (listening is fine, or can work something out if special needs), and to follow a few simple guild lines posted at our website, under prime directive tab. Remember we are an adult fleet (adults act as adults, so no age restriction), and you may hear some adult content or profanity from time to time, but this is not the normal content.

Visit our website or contact any member in game for invite or more info on our fleet http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/.
# 5 Alpha and ...
06-15-2011, 07:03 AM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, this Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page

If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

I agree with you. Real life IS more important than the game. I myself am a parttime gamer, fulltime father haha. Sounds like you will fit right in !

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-17-2011, 02:42 AM
Hi there Kinnnus / Rob,

Did you find a fleet? Is it too late to introduce you to 3rd Fleet?

We are a large international fleet with English, French and German divisions, we have people in game through most timezones but with definite peaks when the europeans are on line and the americans. So you shouldn't find yourself lonely with 3rd Fleet.

We consider ourselves a mature fleet in terms of attitude, we get that RL happens and it often happens at inconvenient times.

We run lots of events for our members and have an active Operations Team to deliver all sorts of fun. It sounds like you'd be interested in our levelling up parties
Or, if you want to take it at a more gentle pace, just call out for company.

We have an active forum crammed with hints and tips and people who enjoy answering questions and the same eagerness to help in game.

If this sounds interesting, check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Or check the vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-17-2011, 05:33 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-17-2011, 07:07 PM
OK, so I'm pretty much saying the same thing Hathaway said up there....but that's only because it's true. I ask you to seriously consider the UFP. It's a worldwide fleet (with a very strong UK presence) which precedes STO by about 8 years because it has supported and still supports most Star Trek games. I'll make you a deal. Try the UFP for one month, and if you don't like it, I'll refund all of your money with no questions asked! (Please nobody tell him there is no monetary investment!)

Find the link in my signature!
Lt. Commander
# 9 Knights Templar Fleet
06-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Greetings We are a Mature Casual fleet with members stationed around the globe.

We always welcome new members.

Please view our charter.

http://knights-templar.star-trek-online.us/
Lt. Commander
# 10 Looking for a fleet
06-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Im looking for a klingon fleet for my character : Bojan Wayne Bivens