Lt. Commander
# 11
06-16-2011, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
Are the Klingon players getting anything? Again?
Is that a rhetorical question?
Lt. Commander
# 12 Not impressed
06-16-2011, 04:01 AM
All that is nice to haves and window dressing. Don't get me wrong I love the update for KDF. Thanks Cryptic.

But, really when last has KDF gotten anything in the way of potential for PvE/ PvE combat boosts?

The Feds have been given two universal consoles (Universal - Enhanced Plasma Manifold, Multi-Vector Assault Module), the Har'Pheng torpedoes, and now BOFFs too, one of which I believe has AUX to SIF III?
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-16-2011, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
All that is nice to haves and window dressing. Don't get me wrong I love the update for KDF. Thanks Cryptic.

But, really when last has KDF gotten anything in the way of potential for PvE/ PvE combat boosts?

The Feds have been given two universal consoles (Universal - Enhanced Plasma Manifold, Multi-Vector Assault Module), the Har'Pheng torpedoes, and now BOFFs too, one of which I believe has AUX to SIF III?
Kinda silly how the torps are on a stolen BoP for the mission yet KDF can't get them. Also when are KDF gonna honestly get some boff love. I had thought a Caitain/Kzinti release would make more sense.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-16-2011, 05:33 AM
As best as I recall, the Duty Officer system is for both the Federation and the KDF. Caitians and Aenar are both Federation races, so I'd imagine you can only get those if you're a Federation character. I would imagine that something new and different is in the works for the KDF. I haven't seen anyone post anything detailing specifically that that's the case, or what they'd be, but it'd make sense to me for them to offer something that you can obtain with a little work using your Duty Officers.

Again, it makes sense to me that would be the case, but that is just my opinion, and what I'd be trying to work in if I were part of the development team. I have seen nothing to say yes, that's the case. I haven't seen anything to say no, that's not the case either. Its purely conjecture on my part.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-16-2011, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
Kinda silly how the torps are on a stolen BoP for the mission yet KDF can't get them. Also when are KDF gonna honestly get some boff love. I had thought a Caitain/Kzinti release would make more sense.
The Kzinti were part of TAS but not all of that is exclusively part of the Star Trek IP. If I recall correctly they were a cross over from a different sci-fi series.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-16-2011, 08:13 AM
The Kzinti are part of Larry Niven's Known Space series ie. Ringworld, Man - Kzin Wars.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-16-2011, 08:55 AM
any idea when they go live?
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-16-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewayne
any idea when they go live?
C-Store updates are usually done around 10am PST (or in about half an hour).
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-16-2011, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
I agree... If anything it should be the KDF who get the Har'peng and the Feds who lose out...

Next they will add cloaking to Fed ships...

All whine aside though the updates for KDF on season 4 are awesome. The Gorn look amazing although I couldn't see any clothing for them. Perhaps that will come on release.

I would like to see more goodies for KDF and perhaps a new race? Why not give us the Kerrat or whatever those evil versions of Caitians are...

Id like to have some lethean love too. They are such an awesome race which have basically been left untouched. Still... The season 4 update is amazing. Truely!
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Why not a Lethean Boff, Female Gorn and Female Nausicaan Boff for the KDF. Apparantly all these are pretty rare BOs.