Lt. Commander
# 21
06-16-2011, 12:44 PM
For starters, I still don't understand why playable captain races aren't available for BOffs. We finally got the Caitian (YEAH!!!!) ... but what about the Benzites or Letheans? They need to be released very soon, especially with the release of the Caitians & the Aenars (of which weren't a playable race to begin with).

With that out the way .... Qo'noS is too awesome for words right now. And I love the new Gorn look (althought, that HUGE **** that lurks around the city freaks me out a lil). I'm hoping the Gorn get some clothes soon. I'd also like to see the Klingon Overcoat soon (my Klink captain is getting cold).

Anyway, back to testing S4
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
All that is nice to haves and window dressing. Don't get me wrong I love the update for KDF. Thanks Cryptic.

But, really when last has KDF gotten anything in the way of potential for PvE/ PvE combat boosts?

The Feds have been given two universal consoles (Universal - Enhanced Plasma Manifold, Multi-Vector Assault Module), the Har'Pheng torpedoes, and now BOFFs too, one of which I believe has AUX to SIF III?
It makes you wonder doesn't it? Cryptic continues to give the Fed side equipment and abilities, and no mention of making similar equipment available to the KDF side. It's not really fair to make combat equipment available to 1 faction only. Not to mention Aux to SIF 3, now being easily accessible, to the Fed side only.

Really to you guy's at Cryptic, when you consider adding a new item to the game, what do you say, if someone asks about a KDF version? "Who cares," is what appears to be the answer.

Yes, yes the KDF update is coming in season 4. Yeah Yeah whatever. Is season 4 going to have any of the recently added items available to the KDF? Prettier Gorn, and new maps do not equal equipment equalization. Will Season 4 have KDF versions of the Enhanced Plasma Manifold (no, F U), Har'Pheng Torpedoes (no F U), a bridge officer with AUX to SIF3 (lol, no FU). They said they'd MAYBE make a Doomsday mission for the KDF so they can get the Har'Pheng's too, but when? KDF will get kicked to the curb after season 4.

It really makes me wonder what you guys are thinking sometimes. I guess you do these things to make the all the KDF warriors blood boil, and if that's the case you're doing a great job. But really it's just ridiculous they way you've made these recently added items Fed only. Good job trying to improve the KDF player base.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-16-2011, 01:12 PM
any word when we might see them return to the cstore?
Lt. Commander
I still have faith that Cryptic is going to give us something really soon. If anything I would like to just say thanks for fixing that nasty Har'Pheng bug!
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
I still have faith that Cryptic is going to give us something really soon. If anything I would like to just say thanks for fixing that nasty Har'Pheng bug!
I share your optimism.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzak
It makes you wonder doesn't it? Cryptic continues to give the Fed side equipment and abilities, and no mention of making similar equipment available to the KDF side. It's not really fair to make combat equipment available to 1 faction only. Not to mention Aux to SIF 3, now being easily accessible, to the Fed side only.

Really to you guy's at Cryptic, when you consider adding a new item to the game, what do you say, if someone asks about a KDF version? "Who cares," is what appears to be the answer.

Yes, yes the KDF update is coming in season 4. Yeah Yeah whatever. Is season 4 going to have any of the recently added items available to the KDF? Prettier Gorn, and new maps do not equal equipment equalization. Will Season 4 have KDF versions of the Enhanced Plasma Manifold (no, F U), Har'Pheng Torpedoes (no F U), a bridge officer with AUX to SIF3 (lol, no FU). They said they'd MAYBE make a Doomsday mission for the KDF so they can get the Har'Pheng's too, but when? KDF will get kicked to the curb after season 4.

It really makes me wonder what you guys are thinking sometimes. I guess you do these things to make the all the KDF warriors blood boil, and if that's the case you're doing a great job. But really it's just ridiculous they way you've made these recently added items Fed only. Good job trying to improve the KDF player base.
But, with all those mail boxes on Qo'nos, KDF has something those Feds don't have. Logistics
Lt. Commander
# 27 New c-store boff's
06-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Anybody know why they pulled the new boff's from c-store and are they bringing them back
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
But, with all those mail boxes on Qo'nos, KDF has something those Feds don't have. Logistics
Well technically, ESD has the same amount of mail boxes, but more bank and exchange access points.

Maybe season 4 has more KDF mail boxes. ooh I can hardly contain my excitement over more mail boxes. Just think of it, we could have 4 mail boxes in the same room instead of 2. Isn't it awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzak
Well technically, ESD has the same amount of mail boxes, but more bank and exchange access points.

Maybe season 4 has more KDF mail boxes. ooh I can hardly contain my excitement over more mail boxes. Just think of it, we could have 4 mail boxes in the same room instead of 2. Isn't it awesome.
Doesn't ESD only have 2 mail boxes? I counted more than that on the new Qo'nos.

EDIT: Read your reply again, and yes I meant the new Qo'nos, not the current one.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
Doesn't ESD only have 2 mail boxes? I counted more than that on the new Qo'nos.

EDIT: Read your reply again, and yes I meant the new Qo'nos, not the current one.
Hats off to the developers then. More mail boxes were just what we needed, and what we've all been waiting for. More mail boxes should really even out the KDF defciencies.

sarcasm off.