Lt. Commander
# 31
06-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceklaus
Anybody know why they pulled the new boff's from c-store and are they bringing them back
KDF characters were able to buy the Aenar and Caitian BOffs but could not claim them. It was a bug. They say that has been fixed and are back in the C-Store. The two new BOffs are Fed only now (and flooding the Exchange for ludicrous prices).
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-18-2011, 03:39 AM
Prices for caitians/aenar was as low as 500k per unit last night
Fairly well stocked up now!
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Quesion that "sort" of relates to their powers.

I have an Aenar boff, and was wondering if it can be traded like the other boffs are between players, as i'd like to replace one of her skills. Is this doable, or are them being c-store boffs somehow making them exempt in any sense?
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Yes you can trade you Aenar and Caitian BO's to other people for training they are not bound to you, like your Borg officers. However if you read the description from the C-Store is says that they can be traded within that description. Hope this helped.
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-30-2011, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Lynn
Yes you can trade you Aenar and Caitian BO's to other people for training they are not bound to you, like your Borg officers. However if you read the description from the C-Store is says that they can be traded within that description. Hope this helped.
it does, thank you. i had read the description but just wanted to be sure. Much appreciated.